Table Turner

"How are you two?" Lex asked me while looking through racks of sweaters and making a face at them.

Lex called me up and thought it would be a good idea to get me out of the house. We haven't hung out in a minute and she wanted to see "US" and make sure we were doing good. So she decided Columbia Mall would put me in better spirits.

I haven't talked to Michael in almost a week. After what happened that night. I woke up the next morning, got dressed and left for work.

Micheal was up...lifting fifty pound weights, doing push up and sit ups the whole time I was getting ready. Not once did he look my way...well he didn't when I was looking and I actually felt bad about everything that happened the night before. I wanted to say something, but the look on his face and the fact he never acknowledge my presence made me think twice about it. 

Shrugging was my answer to Lex and she sighed before turning her body to face me and lean her arm on the rack.

"You know...when you first told me what happened...I was ready to have someone take care of Kari...hell Lid was going to put a hurting on him...but now...I'm so confused with you two-" I smacked my lips and looked down at the ugly ass sweaters...no wonder they were on sale for so damn cheap.

"He denied me." Lex leaned in a bit because I did kinda say it low.

"Say what now?" I sighed and looked up at her before looking around to make sure no one was around to hear us.

"Last week I was at his place...It's like I want nothing to do with him, but my body yearns for him...he bulked the hell up and I just watched his body and...I tried to get some and he stopped me." I finished quickly and shook my head at the memory. Lex made a face before shaking her head.

"You said something stupid didn't you?" I looked at her quickly and squint my eyes at her.

"Did he tell you?" I more accused than questioned. Lex laughed lightly and shook her head no.

"No, but I know you...when you don't get your way you tend to lash out B. So either you said some hurtful shit or left." I turned away from Lex and looked down at the sweaters before shrugging and looking back at her.

"I told him that I should have took it from him like he did me...how dare he have the option to say no and I didn't-" Lex sighed and gave me a sharp look.

"Bella!" I threw my hands up and started walking over to some accessories.

"Well shit my emotions are at an all time high right now! I didn't mean for it to come out...not like that...I don't know what I want-" I huffed and turned around to run smack into Lex who looked just as conflicted as I felt.

"Do you feel in your heart what he did...he meant-" I stopped her before she could finish because I knew what she was asking.

"No Alexis. He was so damn drunk and emotional...I was telling him to get off of me. I was hitting and kicking and when I landed a hard kick to his stomach, that's when he slapped me and it dazed me." Lex looked off for a moment before taking a deep breath...as if she was debating on asking the next question.

"So...was it rape?" I bit down on my lip and thought for a moment. I collected all my thoughts and looked at her.

"To others I'm sure, but when I went to the hospital...I refused to let them call it that because they don't know, they weren't there. I'm not in denial or anything...he was so damn rough because you know he can't handle that shit-" Lex rolled her eyes and waved her hand in the air.