Test One

"You know online shopping is way better than going out right?" Michael told me for the third time in the last half an hour from behind me while I looked through things in the Apple store.

I sighed and glanced over my shoulder at Michael looking at the new Iphone and smirked.

"I already did that, but come on Mikey. You mean to tell me this doesn't get you in the holiday mood?" I asked nudging him with my elbow and saw him smile a little. I stood on my toes and kissed his hairy cheek a few times causing him to finally give me a full smile.

"I guess-" He mumbled while still looking at the phone and I felt myself panic a bit. That was one of the things I ordered for him.

"What do you think of the new phone-" He asked and I took it out of his hand and put it back on it's display stand.

"I don't like the adapter." I quickly said while Michael still stood there with his hand still up as if he was still looking at it.

"Was that necessary?" He asked while raising his eyebrow at me.

I smiled sheepishly at him and pointed to the Ipad.

"We should get this for Mya-" Michael huffed and looked at me as if I had lost my damn mind.

"I'm not getting a two year old a fucking Ipad Bella!" I looked around to see a few people looking at us and a sale man lowered his head and laughed lightly.

"You didn't have to be so damn loud Michael." I mumbled while walking away from him.

"May I help you two?" A young Asian woman with a pixie cut walked up to us.

"No thank you, we are fine." I smiled at her, but it faded when I saw her looking at Michael.

"I saw you looking at the new Iphone Xs...interested?" I forward my brows at her and walked back over to where they were.

"No he is not." I said gaining her attention and she took a step back.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you two are together?" She asked and I cocked my head to the side...was this little shrimp fried rice bitch really being this bold?!

I opened my mouth to go off on her, but before I could Michael pulled my behind him and started talking.

"Yeah, what are some of the features...like what's different about it?" I looked at the back of his head and glared...did he really just put me on ice like that!?

"Well for starters-"She smiled up at him and slowly took the phone out of his hand,making sure to touch his fingers a bit longer than she should have. I got from around him and stood right in front of her.

"Excuse you! I know all of the features to it and if he wants to know them, I will tell him, not you! If he's going to get it I will THINK about summonsing for you to help us! As of right now..." I looked at her name tag before looking back into her big ass eyes. "SUZY, you are NOT need!"

I took the phone out of her hand and slammed it back on it's display and glared at her.

Suzy stood there with her mouth hanging before someone in the back called her over and I turned and stormed out of the store.

I was so pissed off I didn't even hear Michael yelling for me until I was a few stores away.

"BELLA! Slow the hell down." He grabbed me from behind and I quickly wiggled out of his hold.