All Eyes On Us

"I Declare War...FUCK!?" Michael and I both screamed when we both turned over the same card.

"I Declare War-SHIT!" I screamed out and started picking up all of the cards while Michael laughed at me. I smacked my lips and flipped him off while stretching my legs some...this is all the bullshit.

"I don't know why you always want to play this...you lose every fucking time-" He laughed out; watching me. I cut my eyes at him while fixing my stack which was damn near the deck.

"First of all nigga...you stay cheating-" I accused. Michael placed his hands on his knees and leaned forward on the bed looking at me like I was crazy.

"Fucking how?! This is a cheat proof game! ALSO! You shuffled this time B!" Michael talked as he scooped up the two cards and put them to the side. I was working my hand; mocking him talking when my phone started ringing.

Michael and both stopped and started looking around the bed for it from our spots because I swear...we haven't moved in like an hour and some how we lost his phone, the remote to the TV and now my phone.

"Dude...how does this keep happening?" I asked as I lifted up all the pillows while Michael got up and pulled the sheets and comforter off the bed and shook it out. We heard something hit the floor and I leaned forward to see what it was. Michael bent down and stood up and when I saw it I smacked my lips.

"Found the remote..." He said while waving it in the air and tossing it back on the bed. The ringing stopped and I moved some pillows behind me and laid back. I bent my knees up and almost instantly Michael glared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

Michael got back on the bed and grabbed something under my left leg. I sat up some to see and saw both of our phones in his hands.

"Thick ass legs...you couldn't feel that vibration or heat?" He asked while climbing back on the bed and grabbing all the cards and the box they were in...I guess he knew from my position on the bed that I was over the game...he  won...fuck it.

"My nigga you wanna feel my thick ass fist?" I asked holding my little fist up and Michael smirked and pushed it out of the way while climbing in between my legs.

"You about to feel this thick ass dick?" He asked while grabbing his semi hard dick through his hooping shorts. I laid back and giggled to myself, but quickly stopped and grabbed his hands that were now on my breasts. 

"Why you trying to start something huh?" I asked while he leaned down and pulled my tankie down revealing my breasts. My nipples were beyond hard and already darker from the pregnancy.

"I'm trying to finish-" Before he could do anything else, my phone started going off again. Michael looked down at it and was about to dismiss it, but he did a double take when he saw the name that popped up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as Michael sat up off of me. Michael didn't say a word, he just answered the phone while keeping his eyes on me.

"Hello?" He spoke with his brows pushed together. I heard a voice before he told them to hold on and gave me the phone with a smirk playing on his face.

"Bruce." He mouthed and I froze for a moment. Michael held the phone up to my ear and placed my hand over it. 

Michael pointed to the phone and mouthed for me to talk and I snapped out of my little moment I was having.