Strategy Part 2

I dropped my phone on my windowsill with a huff and quickly looked over at my bed to see if I woke up my girls. 

When I saw they were both still sleeping I sighed and picked my phone back up to look at the text.

Out @ movies. She talkin bout u-

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. It's been a week and she already let Chris smash and keeps my name in her fucking mouth. 

I quickly texted him to keep my posted and gripped my phone in my hand while looking over downtown Baltimore...the night life at one in the morning was something on a Friday night. 

I was looking down and across the street of a group of white people screaming and leaving the pub at the corner when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Bella standing beside me still looking sleepy.

"Hey baby, go back to sleep." I told her and smiled a little because my voice sounded like I need to practice what I was preaching.

"Come with me, you been up for hours." I raised a brow at her only for her to raise hers to me in a mocking way.

I sighed and pulled her down onto my lap side ways and started rubbing her stomach while looking back out of my window.

"I can't sleep...not yet-" Bella grabbed my face lightly and turned my head so I was now looking at her.

"You keep staying up like this and trying to work and find Fatz...you're going to burn yourself out." I smirked at her being worried about me and shook my head.

"I've stayed up much longer than this...this is nothing baby. You worrying about me and I'm suppose to be worrying about you." I told her while kissing her side boob that was coming out of my beater...still wearing my shit.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. When I saw it was from black I quickly opened it and saw he needed to see me.

I moved my hand from around B and quickly told him I was up and got he was on his way here as a response. We were going to talk down in the garage...something must be up for him to hit me at this hour.

"Babe...get up I need to go for a bit." I patted her thigh and she stood up with a look of concern all over her face.

"What's going on? It's late Michael." I ignored her and grabbed my black beater off the end of the bed and started out of the bedroom.

"So you're not going to answer me?" I slid my phone into the pocket of my sweats and was going for my keys when they were slid out of my reach. I looked behind me to see Bella holding them and still looking worried.

"Bella give me my keys, I'm not going to do anything." I watched her chew on her bottom lip and sighed to myself. I looked down at my my feet in my Nike slides before looking back up at her and walking over to her.

"Come here baby." I pulled her into a hug. He head fell into my chest and slowly she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I know you're scared, but trust me. Nothing is going to happen to any of us, including me alright? Just trust me okay..." I moved back a bit to look down at her to see her head still on my chest.

"B...Bella?" I moved my head to the side to see a few tears sliding down her face and sighed.

"Come on now baby will you relax-" I tried, but she pushed off of me and folded her arms on top of her belly.

"How when I know you're going to hurt whom ever is involved-" I rolled my eyes and leaned on the counter while she was talking and cut her off.