Merry Christmas

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" My parents yelled once Michael, Mya and I walked into the house.

We just finished leaving his parents home where Lex was at with Liddy...she and her mom saw each other last night...her and her step-dad never did get a long sooo...she rarely saw her mom like that...my aunt.

"Come here baby girl, we have been waiting for you!" My mother picked Mya up and quickly took off her coat and hat while Michael went back outside to get everybody's gifts out of the back of his truck.

"Wow ma, Merry Christmas to you too-" My mother waved her hand at me and sat Mya down beside her and handed her a gift wrapped in Disney paper.

"Oh hush, you had your turn." I shook my head and smiled at my mother before plopping down beside my daddy and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas daddy!" I smiled up at him and my father looked at me and let out one the biggest farts causing all of us to glare at him.

"Buck I know you didn't!" My mother yelled while shaking her head at him. My father tried his best to not laugh, but he took one look at my disgusted face and couldn't control himself.

"I'm sorry, but you know how eggnog gets me-" I tried to stand up and move, but he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"Well you need to stop drinking it than." I mumbled while trying not to gag.

"The hell is that smell...dad you been drinking eggnog?" I heard from the door and saw Brandon and Michael's face scrunched up.

"Buck it smelled like holiday ham in here a few minutes ago, the hell did you do?!" Michael asked while putting the gifts down and shutting the door.

"No! Open that sucka back up and let it air out!" My mother said while grabbing some spray and walking over to our father.

My mother started off around the room and ended up spraying my father and around his crotch area causing him to choke.

"Woman have you lost your mind?!" My father jumped up and left the room to get some air. My mother sprayed the spot he was in and smiled at me.

"Shut up old man, next time control your butt hole!" I quickly grabbed Mya and walked into the kitchen so she didn't start coughing either. Michael and Brandon soon followed laughing at our parents.

"Buck is rotten!" Michael laughed out while taking Mya from me. Brandon shook his head and pulled me into a hug.

"Sup sis, Merry Christmas and all that shit-" I punched his arm and glared up at him while he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Watch your mouth around Mya." Brandon looked over at Mya who was looking dead at him and bit his lip like he was torn between hitting me back and understanding where I was coming from.

"You lucky she's here or I would body slam you." I rolled my eyes and waved my hand at him.

"Doubt it-" He pulled me back to him and looked around.

"Where Bink awkward ass at?" Both Michael and I smacked our lips and Brandon looked at us.

"What did I just miss?" I took Mya back from Michael since she was reaching for me.

"Nothing, I'm going back in the living room. I hope it's aired out by now." I walked back into the living room and saw my mother getting all the gifts out of the bag and putting them under the tree.