Wants&Needs

When I opened my eyes my room was dark, I had thermal shades that kept the sun out. I moved my arms to stretch and yawn, but my body felt like it was in a vice grip. I moved my legs and felt...skin.

I reached over and turned my lamp on to see Michael was laying on top of me, arms around my body and his head on my chest. I looked over to my right where my dresser was and saw in my mirror our towels were gone and we were skin-to-skin on top of my covers.

"Oh boy." I mumbled. I tried to shift a bit, but Michael hold only got tighter. I sighed and thought back to what I use to do to wake him up and started running my nails through his scalp.

Naturally back then we had clothes on and he had hair, but anything was worth a try. I kept massaging his scalp until he started to stir a bit and he turned his head.

I stopped thinking he was going to move, but he moved his head around and I could feel his facial hair in the middle of my breasts.

"Don't stop." He mumbled and I groaned in response while using my feet to try to move him. I started pushing on his shoulders while he held on tighter.

Michael growled and suddenly sat up. He grabbed my legs and pulled me so I was under him and had my legs opened wide.

"I said don't sto...WHOOOOOA!" Once he opened his eyes and saw my scared once he let me go and moved to the end of the bed.

"Were you expecting someone else?" I asked as calmly as I could, but my heart was going a mile a minute.

"As a matter of fucking fact I was...why are we naked?" I got up and walked over to the shade and pulled it up, but left my blinds closed so only some sun could get through...enough for us to see each other more.

"Our towels came off I guess while we were sleep." I shrugged and hopped back into bed. Michael eyes roamed over me and once the shock wore off and got up and stretched in all his glory.

"Well damn...I'm glad I looked down at you...you were about to get fucked something good." He huffed out while looking down at me. I looked him over...well some are as my eyes stayed glued on a tad bit longer until I made it up to his face.

"Let you tell it..." I mumbled while he walked out of the room. I fell back while letting a sigh of relief out.

"Damn that boy has grown." I said to myself after a few minutes.

"I know right." My head shot up and I saw Michael standing in my doorway with just his jeans on sagging low.

"Youdidn't hear that." I warned him and he just laughed at me.

"Let you tell it." He threw back at me and I rolled my eyes. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and I could feel Michael's eyes on me every step of the way.

I shut the door and used the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before walking back out naked...hell it wasn't the first time and I doubt it will be the last time he sees me like this.

"Sooo...what did fuck boy say to you?" I just sat down and placed a pillow in front of me.

"Michael I don't want to-" Michael gave me a warning look and I shut up.

"Tell me, or I'll find out from him myself." I cut my eyes at him, but he didn't budge. I huffed and shrugged my shoulders.

"He asked about you and Mya okay? He wanted to get back together and was just all over the place-" Michael kept his eyes on the floor as I was talking and I watched his hands go from fist to flat against his jean clad thighs.