Mother Know's Best

"What did he look like-" Michael asked again. I sighed and dropped my fork. Michael has asked me these same questions since I got out the shower for that was like an hour ago and it was starting to annoy the hell out of me.

"Michael please. We have been doing this non-stop...I just want to eat and sleep-" I went to pick my fork up again, but Michael snatched it out of my hand.

"Do you think this is a joke or something Bella!? Some nigga ran up on you at your job B! What if I wasn't still on the phone huh!? What if Shane wasn't close when I hit him up!? That little bitch could have ended the both of you and I would never know who it was!" Michael yelled at me. He dropped the fork back on my plate and I looked up and saw the stress on his face.

I slid off the high chair and walked around the island to stand in front of him. I grabbed his hands to try to get his attention, but it wasn't working.

"Look at me Michael." I tried to stand in front of him so he would look at me, but he kept looking off.

"LOOK AT ME!" I let his hands go and grabbed his face; forcing him to look at my way. He finally glared down at me when I jerked his face in my direction, but even though his face was broke down. I saw it...I saw the fear in his eyes...the fear that someone was coming after his family and he couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

"Look at me please...nothing is going to happen to us-" Michael closed his eyes and I saw a tear roll down, but before it touched his cheek he wiped it away.

"B I'm going to kill him and whoever else got anything to do with this...if someone...ANYONE takes my family away...I'm ending them...on God I will fuck this city up-" The more he talked the more his breathing came out harsher. He was breathing so hard I had to pull him closer to me. He put his head on my shoulder and finally after a few hours of keeping it together the best he could; he broke down on me. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed while a few tears fell of my own at having my man falling apart on me.

I knew exactly how he felt. When I thought he was going to jail when we were teens...hell when he was missing and I had no clue where he was and on top of that when I found out he was in jail...I didn't know for what or how long...I thought I was losing or lost Michael so many times...I'm shocked I don't have a damn heart condition because of this fool.

"Come on....hey..hey." I finally said after a few minutes. I pushed my shoulder up so he would stand up and look at me. After awhile his breathing returned to normal and he stood up. I watched him quickly wipe his face with both of his hands and sighed while his eyes bounced around as if he was thinking about something.

"Let's go to bed okay? We need to get some rest. Let me think on it and get my mind right."  I reasoned with him so he would relax and whatever he was thinkl he would stop. Michael didn't say anything, he just nodded his head and kept his eyes down.

I grabbed his hand and we started walking back to the room. I kicked Michael's slides off I had on and went to turn the lamp off, but he stopped me. I turned around to see what was wrong, but Michael's mouth on mine quickly stopped any words I was going to say.

I had my hands on his shoulders trying to get him to ease up, but all he did was pick me up by the back of my thighs and put me on the bed. Michael broke our kiss and eased off the bed.  I watched him take his shirt off and push his shorts off; the whole time looking at me. He got back on the bed and laid beside me with his head next to my stomach and i watched him close his eyes.

I sat up on my elbows and smiled down at him talking to our son. Touching and caressing my stomach and kissing it from time to time. I watched him push my shirt up and rub over the side with my tattoo. I had three dark stretchmarks there and felt Michael's fingers touch them before he ran them over my navel that was starting to pop out a little.