Limits

"Don't you let that bitch stress you out...because if something happens to you two...Kari is going to fuck her up and once you good, he's going to fuck you up too for putting his son in jeopardy." I rolled my eyes at Lex's words and continues putting the meatballs in the foiled pans and I knew my face was still broke down.

Today was Mya's birthday party and Monica begged and begged Michael to be at the party. It wasn't her weekend so Michael first said no, flat out. After everything she put him through and still doing...he was dead against it.

But...it must have been my hormones because I somewhat talked Michael into letting her slide through...but now she's here and brought her little sister with her; trying to be in his face like they some fucking family...I truly regret it!

First it was my mother who was ready to snap Michael's neck for having her here, but once she found I kinda did it, she took a deep breath and walked away...translation...my child just saved me.

"I'm still trying to figure out why I even came out of my mouth asking for her to come...I never liked that bitch from jump." I mumbled while Lex made the banana pudding and laughed at me.

"Yeah well she's here now. You know the twins are here...since we can't fuck her up...a few blunts and a fifth of Amsterdam will have that bitch in the hospital by night fall." I snickered at what she just said because it was true. Our cousins Mia and Lia were some rough ass chicks who did not care if they went to jail or not.

Like all of us, we can talk shit about each other all day long, but let an outsider say something and you will have the whole family ready to beat the breaks off of you...but them two heffas didn't know how to stop...just like our aunt Jammie...they definitely are from my mother's side.

Today was a nice and Sunny day. It was now the beginning of April and was a perfect day to have a party outside. 

Since Lex still somewhat lived around the way, we decided to have the party in the back courtyard like we use to have them. Giving Mya that feeling we had growing up.

See, you didn't need to put out invitations and have fancy rooms rented out to have a good birthday party. Back then we would have the family who mattered to us and with it being in the courtyard any and everybody could roll up.

Birthday parties were notorious for breaking out the grill, dance contests,  having that one drunk come up and ask for a plate and give the birthday child a few dollars too much because they were so out of it...they knew everybody in their mind, but in reality...didn't know a damn soul.

Our family were here. Brandon, our parents, Liddy or course and Rachel. The rest were neighbors we knew and even some people we knew from school or grew up with that had children and lived around the neighborhood. Mya had so many cards and money in a jar it was insane.

I shook my head and poured some sauce on another pan of meatballs and sighed.

"Look, I'm not trying to go there...however though..." I trailed off and Lex giggled and bumped me. I smirked just as Michael walked in with his mug broke down.

"What's wrong with you?" Lex asked him, but he just shook his head and kept on walking. We both turned to look at the back of his head before looking at each other. Lid walked in next and sighed with Sterling was behind him trying not to laugh.

"The fuck just happened?" Lex asked and I put foil over the meatballs and gave the pan to Lid to take outside.

"That chick just tried to sit on Kari's lap while he was blowing bubbles with Mya." Lid sighed out. Sterling looked behind him and out side before laughing again.