!!!LISTEN!!!

@TyBoneSteak @ogre2009 I know I was suppose to post this last night, my apologies! BUUUUUT! Here is another chapter! Everyone please enjoy, vote, and follow

Thank you

Kenny-

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

I jumped out of my sleep and looked around. I squint my eyes in the dark and stayed still...I didn't hear anything and thought maybe my neighbors were doing something and slowly laid back down thinking I was going to have a talk with them in the moring.

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

I jumped out of my bed and pulled my night shirt down before picking up my phone to check the time.

"12:44? But for fucking why though!?" I groaned while shuffling out of my room and down the steps.

I walked over to the door scratching my head while yawning and looked through my peephole to see Michael on the other side looking pissed the hell off.

"Oh hell no." I said to myself while rolling my eyes, but I guess he heard me.

"Oh hell yes! Open this damn door Bella!" I took a step back and jumped when he started banging on the door again.

"Michael stop banging on my door and go the fuck home! I'm done with you and your shit-" I looked out of my peephole and he was looking at my door with his face screwed up.

"My shit!? You don't even know what the fuck you are even talking about! Open the motherfucking door!" I watched him turn around and moved back away from my door just in time for him to start kicking my door.

"Goodnight Michael...stop banging on my door!" I yelled while going back upstairs.

"Bella?! BELLA!?" I ignored him and went back in my room and plopped down n my bed. He banged on my door someone more; still yelling. I sighed and covered my head with one of my pillows and soon I fell back to sleep.

-

I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes slowly. The sun was up and I sat up while yawning. I looked at my phone and saw text messages and missed phone calls from Michael. I shook my head and dropped my phone.

"This nigga is irky." I mumbled while getting out of my bed.

I went to my bathroom and used it before washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I shook my hair out and put it in a high ponytail while going back downstairs to make some coffee. On my way to the kitchen I decided to get my morning paper so I could have something to read.

I unlocked my door and opened it to see Michael sitting on my steps reading the comics. I gasped and held my chest from surprise.

"Good morning to you too Bella." He said calmly...too calmly. He never even took his eyes off the newspaper and even laughed at one of the strips.

"Why did you come back?" I asked slowly...I'm not even going to lie, I was kind scared that he came back early in the damn morning.

"Came back? I never left." He looked over his shoulder at me and I saw his eyes were bloodshot and the look he was giving me definitely did not match his tone.

Taking in what he said I took in his appearance. His jacket was off and slung over my banister. His bow-tie was undone and his shirt was unbutton; showing his beater under it.