New/Old Flame

With groggy eyes I looked over to my left at Michael and saw him on his stomach, half his head buried in pillow and lightly snoring. I smiled at my work and sat up slowly. I held my stomach and winced at the pain that shot through it and sighed...I think between him fucking me first and me showing off myself...I fucked myself up a bit. I eased out of bed slowly and hobbled my ass to my bathroom.

I sat on the edge of my tub and rinsed my tub out before filling it with hot water. I yawned in my hand and looked at my clock over my bathroom door and saw it was two in the afternoon. I sighed and looked down at the water filling up and could feel the steam from it hitting my hip.

I snapped my fingers and opened the door to under my sink and pulled out my bag from Bath&Body and fished through my bath bombs. I found my Thousand Wishes and opened it. I dropped that bad boy into my tub and soon my bathroom and my room stated to fill with the sent.

After a few more minutes I turned the cold water on to take some of the hot away before I slid into my tub with a sigh of relief. I parted my legs and let the water hit my pussy and groaned in satisfaction.

"I did ask for this-" I sighed while sinking more into the tub.

"Yes the fuck you did." My head snapped up and I saw Michael leaning on my door frame; rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I thought you would be out a little longer." I smirked while rubbing my legs. I looked at him and saw him smiling himself.

"You got jokes huh?" He asked while walking in and sitting on the side of the tub. He put his head in his hands and sighed.

"What are you thinking?" I asked and bit down on my lip. If I knew him like I thought, he was trying to process what do we do from here.

"All of this time...thinking, fantasizing...the flirting. What would it be like, whack, amazing...average. Now I know-" I stared at his back while he went through the motions and took a deep breath before asking.

"So what was it?" Michael looked over his shoulder at me and gave me a crazy look.

"Do you really have to ask me that?" I smiled to myself and sat up someone.

"So what are you thinking now?" Michael looked straight ahead and let out a breath.

"I'm thinking I never want to lose you as my best friend...but I also can't see this being a one time thing." I bit my lip and quickly looked away when our eyes met.

"Do I get a say in this?" I asked while rubbing my thighs together. I didn't want to admit to him just yet that I didn't want this to be a one time thing either, but I also didn't want him to make all the choices.

"No."He simply said and I raised a brow at him before sitting back in the tub.

"Wow-"Was all I could get out before he turned around more to face me.

"Because I know you are thinking the same thing I am...the problem is...can we see each other with other people and not acted out?" I shrugged while he kept his eyes on me. I would glance up at him a few times before sighing.

"Michael we have done things before-" Michael cut me off and moved his hand in between us.

"We've never done THIS before." I sunk down more in my bath and closed my eyes.

"I know, but for our age back then what we did and to still be as tight as we were...I was fine...will you be?" I asked while opening my eyes and looking at him. Michael was looking right at me and shrugged.