Sneak Peek

"Hello?! Are you home?!" I kinda yelled out while walking into his home.

I stopped at the door and waited for some kind of sound, but heard nothing. I forward my brows and looked back outside and saw a sports car and a truck were both in the driveway and raised a brow.

"I know damn well he doesn't have a third car...well I don't think so anyway."I mumbled to myself while walking in more and looking around.

I told him I would stop by and give him a red velvet cake...since that night he stayed for dinner and that was the dessert I made...finding out it was his favorite along with my son's...I told him I would make him a whole one just for him...partly a thank you for all of the work he has done to my home for pretty much free.

After walking around a few corners and being nosey; looking at a few pictures of family and I guess friends and seeing how well everything was decorated...the young man was only twenty-five, I know damn well he didn't decorate this home all by himself...than again...he did flip houses too...maybe one of the members on his team helped him.

I found the kitchen and sat the cake holder on the counter and looked around. The kitchen was all white with some cherry wood around the island and trim all around...the back wall was all glass and in the middle was double doors that led out to the deck. I walked over and since the curtains were open I looked out and saw a big yard.

"This view is so much better than mine..." I was whispering to myself while admiring the view...until...

You're a goddess in the bedroom

Devil in them skin tights

Drug that, I'm hooked to

But it's ok, I'll be alright

Tried my best to please you

Show you what it means to

Be a victim of love

So turn on that red light...uh huh

Turn on that red light...oh eh...eh

My head snapped to the left. The sound of Chris Brown suddenly could be heard...faintly.

I squint my eyes and followed the music down the hall shaking my head. Maybe he was in the shower or just didn't hear me before because of where he was in the house...it was kinda big.

I got to the end of the hall and saw a door that was partly opened and walked over to it. I held my fist up ready to knock, but stopped dead in my tracks at the sight before me.

When he said his body was almost completely done with tattoos, he wasn't lying...but I didn't think I would find out for myself in this way.

He was in the middle of the bed; completely naked with a woman who you can describe as dark chocolate leaned down on all fours sucking him off. She was shinning from the sun light that was coming from the open doors and I'm guessing she had on baby oil or something. Her big round ass was bouncing in the air while it seemed like she was humming to the music.

I watched him lean over a bit and smacked her ass; causing it to jiggle more before he grabbed a hand full. 

I watched him grab up her long bone straight hair and push it to the side while he watched her run her tongue around the head of his dick that resembled the top of a mushroom before she took him into her mouth again. She pulled back and slid her lips down his shaft until she got to his balls and started licking and sucking on them while she jerked him off.