Sneak Peek

My eyes opened slowly before they closed again due to the sun peeking through his blinds.

I turned my head into the pillows and instantly his sent filled my nostrils...as if I needed any more of that. His body was flushed up against me; along with his arms wrapped around my waist and my breasts...it was no way I could escape him or his sent.

I reached up and rubbed my eyes of any sleep that may still be there before covering my mouth and letting out a yawn. I huffed out the last bit of it and dropped my hand on top of one of his; the one around my breasts. I could feel his even breaths on the back of my neck; letting me know he was indeed still sleeping.

I tried to move his hand, but the nigga was huge...shit his arm was probably half my damn body weight. I tried to push his arm down some, but I could feel him making it stiff and groaned.

"Erik...come on man move." I groaned out. It came out a bit horse, but I knew he heard me. I cleared my throat and tried again "Erik!" I some what screamed and in return got a grunt and him pulling me closer to the point I could feel his morning wood nestling up against the crack of my bare ass.

"Dude I have to pee, get off of me." I slapped his hand and I felt him push up on me more.

"I'm comfortable girl-" He grumbled into my neck while getting relaxing more into the pillows. I finally got my other arm free and started banging on his arms.

"Bruh I will piss on you and this bed! Fuck off of me!" I huffed out and stopped to see if he was going to release me...he didn't.

He and I knew that was an empty threat, but I thought I would try it anyway and sighed. I started to wiggle around, hoping to get him to move off of me, but that got me a hard smack on the ass and a threat.

"You keep moving ON me and I'm a start moving IN you Jada." His low rough voice vibrated against my back and I rolled my eyes. I knew this was a lost battle and was forced to wait until he was good and damn ready to let me go.

I laid with one arm propped up, head leaning on my hand; feeling like my bladder was about to fucking explode...all the while his hands ran up and down my body; his lips, beard and dreads rubbing on my neck and back. 

I think it was when my leg started to shake, that's when he knew it was real and I heard his evil laugh in my back before he finally released me and bit my back.

"Go before you piss on yourself." He shoved me and I hopped up so fast I tripped on my damn Jordans...well his...hell one of ours.

"You a whole asshole my nigga!" I screamed while running in the bathroom and slamming the door.

Before my ass heat the seat my piss was coming out and I sighed in relief. I leaned back some and had my legs opened wide.

"Fuuuck!" I groaned out before sitting up and rubbing my stomach.

I wiped and flushed the toilet and stood up. I opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed Erik's toothpaste and snatched up my toothbrush and paused...

I looked up in the mirror with both in my hands and took a long hard look at myself. How the fuck did this happen? I'm at my homeboy's place brushing my teeth after a night full of sex...how did I get so caught up in this...this situation?

I was looking myself over...the wild hair, love bites, hickeys...the glow? I licked my suddenly dry lips and jumped from Erik busting through the door; causing me to drop both toothbrush and toothpaste in the sink.