Michael's POV

What the fuck have I done!?

I was driving home thinking the same thing over and over again and beating on my steering wheel out of frustration.

Lid was following me because after Bella left I wanted to destroy any and everything around me, but Alexis quickly kicked me out.

"It's no way I would hurt Bella...rape?" Telling myself, but each time I would question it, I would picture her face and feel sick all over again.

The beginning of the year was suppose to be the start of anew with us, but I knew I fucked that up even bringing up Jessica's name...

Jessica...why the FUCK would I even bring her name up or entertain her at all after that first time...I knew how Bella felt...but my fucking pride...

All I knew was I was a bit annoyed whenever the question would come up about us and Bella would look at me...as if she was asking me what we were...shit she's my woman! It fucked with me that instead of out right answering the question, she would look for an answer from me.

I was at a red light and rubbing the back of my neck while sighing...looking around until my eyes landed on the envelope...pregnant...my baby was having our baby.

Shit it took long enough! I started switching that damn Plan B with allergy medicine like three months ago. I smiled a little while picking up the stick and sighed...we were having a baby-

BEEEEEEEP

I glared in the rear-view mirror and Khalid honking his horn at me until I realized the light was green...nigga calm down.

A few turns later I was the parking garage of my loft and got out while Khalid parked his car and I sighed...I did not need to hear his mouth right now. It's bad enough I lost Bella, Got a baby on the way...I do not need him adding shit on.

"Bruh you don't need-"Lid got out of his town car and hit the alarm while walking over to the elevator.

"Shut up, I'm coming up with you." I squint my eyes at him and watched him for a minute before I took a deep breath and followed.

The ride up to my apartment was silent. He looked up at the numbers while I was in my own little world.

The doors opened and Lid was the first one off and I followed. I didn't even say anything when he pulled out his set of keys and opened MY door and walked in.

I walked in and took my coat and hat off and sighed. I turned around to put them up and turned right into his fist.

The blow along with the fact I didn't see it coming had me on my ass. I was dazed for a second because even though he was my LITTLE brother, the nigga was pretty big.

"YOU FUCKING RAPED HER NIGGA!?" I sat up slowly and tried to stand up, but felt myself starting to go to the left and fell on the couch while holding my jaw...I hope he didn't break my shit.

"AND SHE PREGNANT!? WHAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED YOUR OWN CHILD?! MY NIECE OR NEPHEW!?" Lid stood in front of me and had his fist cocked back ready to hit me, but he stopped. He looked down at me and shook his head before mushing my head back; causing my head to spin more and sat down beside me.

"What the fuck did you do?"He asked with every bit of anger dripping off of ever word that left his mouth and I sighed.

"I don't know-" I placed my face in my hands and breathed out, but Lid pushing my head made me sit up straight.