❤ LXI ❤

You burned like a flame and keep dazzling

In every moment I see you I put you in me

I take a deep breath to put you in me

I can feel you in my fingertips

I want to see you again, hold me tight one more time

_

NO ONE'S POV:

"There was not even a small coverage of me at yesterday's fair opening event." A woman was continously rambling on the call in annoyance. "Expect for a small news that, there was no photo at all. This is not the first time, it happens at all events. Not fair at all." 

After she hang up the call, she was in her bad mood, feeling disappointed.

"Why should people write about us even now? We can write about ourselves." Taehyung said in his deep, tender voice.

"We?" She asked curiously glancing at him while he smiled shoving his hands in the pants pocket. 

"Social media.. Facebook, Twitter, why just events... We can write whatever we want." Taehyung says made her surprisingly happy. 

"Who are you?"

-

"For once talk on my behalf to the high command." Mr Park Jaehyun said in a persuading manner. "If I lose minister's post, I can't face the people in the state, the district."

"Sir, please sir, okay. Okay." Mr Park lastly said before hanging up. 

"Sir, someone close to you has come to meet you from Seoul." Mr Park's secretary told him and he nodded in approval.

"Tell him to come in." 

Mr Park was causally sitting on the couch when Taehyung arrived and comfortably took a seat across him.

"Who?"

"Taehyung." Taehyung said in a warm tone gave a simple smile. "You don't know me. Everyone is close to politicians, so I said that." 

Mr Park Jaehyun was confusedly looking at him while Taehyung begin to speak his words, for what he came from Seoul.

"Your son came to my sister and told her to move out as he wants the contract at any cost. If she doesn't stay out, he warned that he will finish our family."

Taehyung's eyes were cold yet soft while Mr Park Jaehyun stiffened at his ruthless words. "Smash his face if he comes remotely close to the family." 

Taehyung smirked as he continues not willing to stop. "Wrong, should not involve family." A mysterious smile formed on his lips. 

"Taehyung, how come you are here?" Diana asked him surprisingly.

"I had a small work with your father." Taehyung said smiling.

"Daddy, whatever he asks, you must do it immediately. Nice guy. Keep talking Taehyung, will be back in five minutes." Diana said smiling back at him before she goes in her room.

"I was saying something... " Taehyung continued looking back at Mr Park. "Don't come near family. You're older to him, shouldn't you tell him that it's wrong?"

"Taehyung! How come you are here?" Mrs Park was shocked when she arrived at home to see Kim Taehyung again while Mr Park Jaehyun was shocked, how his family know him?

"Had little work with him" Taehyung said smilingly.

"He is a nice boy, whatever he asks please do it immediately. You keep talking, will just come." Mrs Park said in a soft tone.