❤ LXII ❤

_

_

NO ONE'S POV:

Mr Park Jaehyun called his younger brother who stays and works with his son, Chanyeol.

He picked up the call and answered, "Brother."

"Did you threaten anyone recently for a contract?" Mr Park Jaehyun asked distressed.

"Yes Brother.. Highways expansion contract Chanyeol took it as a prestigious issue."

"The businesswoman who you threaten has a brother, he has no fear. He came to Sejong and warned me." Mr Park Jaehyun says coldly, "Don't tell this to Chanyeol, handle it carefully."

"I'll tackle him."

HEIZE'S POV: 

Mr San took a leave made me feel relief. I didn't wasted a second to slip away from Taehyung's arms.

Finally 

I was about to walk away as if nothing happened when he spoke coldly, "What do you think you're?" 

I abruptly stopped thinking about his words. I didn't had a chance to speak when he intently blocked my way.

"You purposely did, huh?" He exclaimed annoyingly. "Tell me!"

"What are you saying? I didn't.." 

I was not sure enough what made him so infuriating, his eyes were intensely looking at me as if he could relentlessly turn the tables down. 

"Don't act smart." His face was filled with loathing for the woman in front of him.

"I don't rea--"

"You're such a.." 

I flinched in fear when his hands swiftly stopped an inch away from my sight. 

He clenched his hands into a fist suppressing his anger without sparing a glance at me.

I don't mind if it's his Kim's Film Entertainment Inc or he is having the starring role cause my shoots almost started a week ago and now there was no turning back. 

I can't pay the high sum for breaching the contract. There is nothing wrong, right? But why he is acting like this now?

I know it's surprising even I'm shocked about the situation and how worse it can go.. working with him?

It's better if I ignore his presence like a stranger on the shoot, thinking of that makes me feel unexpectedly anxiety. 

How I'll do?

I'll do my best cause I can't back away from this contract.

I deadpanned myself. 

"Are you that eager to work with me?" My eyes widen as he blurted out, "Don't you know you're such a freak, trying to ruin my work!"

"I.."

"I told you to stay out of it!"

I sighed before looking at his eyes.

Taehyung was totally looked mad at me, he didn't wanted to listen to me and it was my first time facing him like this.. remembering it was worst to handle his temper.

Which was hot like hell?!

Those sharp glares were intensively on me. If I took wrong move then I'm finished for sure. 

I took a deep breath before explaining him in simple words. I can't make him more annoyed as he was already and someone said, It's better to keep quite rather than bickering.

But I was not like that.. I try to explain my best sometimes makes me lose and it didn't bother me before facing it.

"First, I didn't knew it was yours and second, I already signed it. I can't back away even if I want to.." I rolled my eyes away in annoyance and crossed my arms as if I was so right and he was totally wrong. 

He glared at me with disguise. 

I don't want to work with him!

He will ruin this just like he do..

My heart clenches painfully whenever I thought about the way he treats me like nothing. Is he bothering about his pride and status like my little presence is going to scratch it, huh?

My eyes were brimming with tears emotionally but I didn't cried, I felt my heart burned miserably but I didn't showed.

If I thought about him back then.. he is the one, he is the reason I lost someone.. someone who I loved the most and he didn't even wanted to save him just because of his selfishness. 

"Did you even spared a glance towards the contract?" 

I saw him in disbelief as he chuckled.

A smirk formed on his lips as he stepped closer to me while I stood still and furrowed my brows to get a clear view of what he meant. 

I couldn't able to read his blank expression when he grabbed my shoulder steadily before his abrupt action.  

I gasped in pain when my back contacted the hard wall, a wave of sensation moves through my body.

"Do you think, I wouldn't know your intentions? You weren't satisfied from that role I gave you so you're trying to interfere in my business." His eyes were frost and mind was cold, "You just signed it to get money and fame!" He snapped back.