❤ LVI ❤

_

_

Don't look back so I can't hold

onto you, no way yeah

-

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung was silently in daze, clenching his lips tightly when doctor checked his right arm, not a single word came from his mouth even it was hurting him.

Heize's face was appearing in front his eyes every now and then.

Tae.. Taemin, 

I only want you.

She was crying for his brother, she was trembling under his touch made him clenched his fists so tightly. 

After the doctor's check up, he coldly walked out towards his car. Soobin quickly moved to open the passenger seat's door and closed back when Taehyung was in the car.

There was a heavy silent, soobin was desperate to ask him if he was okay but he didn't dared.

Taehyung's cold aura made him shut his mouth.

"I don't want to attain..." Taehyung said through the call while Soobin confusedly looked at him from the rear mirror before focusing on driving. 

"But mom..." Taehyung paused momentarily annoyed, he listened to the speaker, "fine." He hanged up.

Taehyung sighed looking through the contacts to call, 'my darling' on his contact list. He didn't wanted to but he have to contact her even she is not willing to pick up his calls. 

"Stop the car." Taehyung said while Soobin was shocked before he could ask anything Taehyung continued, "wait for me in the car." 

"Yes, Mr Kim." Soobin said quickly stopping at the side, Taehyung walks towards the clothing shop where he calls Heize while looking at the new arrivals.

"Mr Kim." The shopkeeper greeted while he gesture them, not to disturb him. He wasn't interested to buy anything so he just looks through the random clothing section.

"Hey darling... missed me." He murmured enough for her to hear, no one dared watching him at his frost behaviour while he was on the call.

He was sweetly annoying her like always and he liked the way she back fired. He was about to chuckle but he refrained, his eyes were intensely seem to be cold while his voice was deep, sweet talkin'

"What do you need now?! Aren't you satisfied--" she said frustratingly made him clenched on the rack, he swiftly took out the jacket while he listened her voice from his earpiece.

"You should be thankful cause I didn't removed you from this industry in return of that night." Taehyung said playfully, smirking against the call.

"How could yo--"

He didn't let her finish as he continued in his soft yet cold deep voice. 

"Slip into something sweeter darling."

He hanged up on the call and said them to pack the jacket, he paid for the same with his card.

"Thank you, Mr Kim. Visit again."

-

"Wow.. Tae, you will look so handsome in this branded jacket." Eunbi said while he coldly snatched it back, "aren't you are going to try this..? Oh, should I help you?"

"I don't need anyone's help." Taehyung paused before he gave her frost gaze, "Stop coming for me or I'll destroy you." He warned before leaving the meeting for his upcoming shoot.

HEIZE'S POV:

It's been more than a year since we married but Taehyung never was this cold, this distant from me. 

Ignoring the fact, I walked quietly looking for my honey and he was there... so silently that made me tear up.

In loving memory of KIM TAEMIN husband of Kim Heize who fell asleep on 26th December, 2018.

I crouched down, placing yellow roses on Taemin's grave. 

yellow roses are gracefully like you, baby

I heard his soft voice while standing there for a quite moment. 

So..

So what..?

I heard him say, laugh and talk to me.. all the memories were coming back as I silently sobbed without a noise. 

I love this song, 

it's reminds me, you

We used to play piano together, he used to teach me as his fingers softly hovering over mine, slowly and steadily playing our song.

I love you baby 

you're so sweet like a candy 

I used to smile a lot while he used to peck my forehead every now and then.

I love you...

My heart clenched at the sight, the pain I felt was so deep that it couldn't be healed. 

I missed him...

I missed him so much. 

"Mrs Kim Heize..." Michel called me from my back, she didn't saw me sobbing. I quickly wiped my tears from the back of my hand, "It's time now."

"Yea.." My voice was faint like a whisper, I forced a smile, "mom will be waiting for me.. let's go before she scold me for being late."

▪▪▪

I'll kiss you as if there is nothing wrong,

I can't leave your sweet presence

There is no such thing as an end for us