❤ II ❤

Stares

-

"Baby... I'll come soon."

I smiled when Taemin pecked my lips.

"Have a good day, honey..." I mumbled before he drove off. I stood there as I watched his car disappearing from my sight.

We were newlywed and it wasn't so long I got along with his family... his mom, his dad, his sister Sera but not along with his twin Taehyung.

I don't know why he's furious all the time?

I was always afraid to mistake him with my husband while he keeps on pulling my leg and acts around me like it's nothing. 

I instantly felt a hand on my shoulders made me flinch.

"Heize darling..."

Taehyung stood in front of me with those intense stares.

"Don't call me that... or I'll--"

"I can't find my script which I left on the oven." I was stunned when he pulls my hands to lead me. "Do you know? I've five minutes left." He said checking on his watch.

"Oh, that... I saw here. It was--"

I halt suddenly as he trapped me between his arms at the white marble counter.

"It was..." He whispered.

Taehyung's breathe was fanning against my neck while he was just an inch apart.

"T-Taehyung.. remember what yo..your brother told you. I-I'm your sister-in-law.. Stop.. Stop it."

"Baby... don't be so mad at me." His fingers softly trace my cheeks while I leaned back to keep space, it was hard to stand when he kept on leaning towards me. "I'm--"

"Oh God! Oppa, get a room!" Sera exclaimed as she quickly took the cold water bottle from the refrigerator and closed her innocent eyes.

-

If you consider that this book is good enough, please give it a vote. I would appreciate it.

I hope you will love this book as much as I do! Your votes mean a lot to me... it's motivate me.

vote/comment. love you all.