❤ XCIII ❤

I could fix the broken in your heart

You're worth saving darling

_

Jungkook stretched his head and looked over. It was only then that he finally noticed the figure hidden in the shadows.

Eh? Why does this person... look so familiar?

Jungkook only caught a glimpse of his face in that night, but because he left such a deep impression, he couldn't forget him even if he wanted to.

Isn't that the brother-in-law who went to switch with Heize's husband that night?

That time, he almost misunderstood Taehyung's relationship with Taemin...

Why is this person at Heize's place at this hour?

Uh, and why is this person looking at me... with such a terrifying gaze...

Even though Jungkook felt that something was off, maybe she don't know this Tae wasn't her husband so he came to clear her misunderstanding.

Jungkook was thick-skinned and in a terrific mood that night, so he didn't think much of it and walked over to Heize. He spoke in a generous and easy-going manner, "No problem, Heize noona. It's fine if you have brother-in-law - he won't be staying long anyway, right? I don't mind!"

Don't mind your butt!

Heize was speechless at Jungkook's lunatic behaviour.

At this very moment, she had a strong urge to strangle this fool!

She took a careful glance at Taehyung... just a glance... and that expression made her heart jump in fear...

Taehyung's gaze brushed past Heize and Jungkook, and he said in a low and hoarse voice, "Brother-in-law?"

When Heize saw Taehyung's expression and heard the tone he used, she knew he was raging mad.

Heize had a headache and supported her head with her hand as she wailed in anguish inside. 

But Tae Tae, why are you throwing a tantrum now? 

You clearly know that because of our hidden marriage, that was the only answer he could give - there was no other meaning to it!

And if Taehyung thought hard, he should know that she couldn't just leave him there and run off with Jungkook to cheat on him, right? 

Also, he shouldn't have so little confidence in himself, right?

Darn it, it must be because Jiyeon mentioned that wildflowers would gradually dazzle the eyes and said I would eventually be seduced by young and fresh meat in the entertainment industry...

Heize moved in a little closer and spoke at a volume that was audible only to the two of them. "Taehyung, I've already explained this many times - no matter whether it's Jungkook or any another, they are just common people and I saved him from the bad because it was my responsibility. What he said just now was only due to the fact that I am Taemin's wife in his eye. There's no other meaning to it. It doesn't make sense for you to be jealous over this! Can you stop being unreasonable?!"

"Tsk, unreasonable... very well then..."

Taehyung chuckled and spoke slowly in a frosty tone that caused her to shudder...

Heize wanted to slap herself. Why did I say the wrong thing again?! Seriously, the more flustered I am, the more mistakes I make.

She knew she couldn't reason things out with this person standing before her. It was the same logic used as when one's girlfriend was angry, one shouldn't try to reason with her!

Heize was mad, anxious and vexed all at the same time. She had a stomachful of anger and she loosened the dark blue tie around her neck in annoyance. After that, her eyes shot straight towards the culprit not far off. "Jungkook, get over here!"

"Ah? Me? Wh-what is it, noona..." Jungkook pointed at himself innocently and made his way over carefully.

Why does noona look so scary? Did I do something wrong?

Heize threw her tie on the ground then strode over to the icy-looking great devil who was on the verge of exploding.

"Watch this carefully——"

Heize tilted her head to gesture at Jungkook then she stretched her fair and delicate hand out, grabbed Taehyung's collar, lowered his neck and kissed his soft and cool lips forcefully...

_

A/N: 

Do you want me to explain anything, just mention it. 😊

I just have a feeling to finish this book early that's what my mind says, I think.. 🤔 so if you have any wishes, tell me. 💜

I'm sorry... if I've ever been bad. 💙