❤ XXXII ❤

"Heize.. Heize-shi..!" Taehyung exclaimed while I ran out of the building. 

I tried to conceal, wiping my tears but soon new one came ruining it all. 

My heart was aching so much feeling hurt by his actions. I hating myself for being vulnerable.

Taehyung wasn't my husband but still.. just for a second I thought as he was Taemin who hates me, wanted to hurt me while I can't see that emotion in his eyes, I can never...

"Heize, look I..." 

Taehyung held my hands and turned me around to face him while I covered my face with my hands and sobbed.

"Why are you crying now? Seriously, making a scene..." He paused as he saw me crying harder than before, "come here..." He softly said, his hands slowly encircled around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"I-I hate you!" I exclaimed as I cried out. 

My hands hitting on his chest while he keeps me closer to him. 

"Shush baby..." He mumbles made me halt, my hands tightly tugged on his shirt's collar as I cried my heart out, "I.. I'm sorry. I was late." 

"W-Where were you?!"

"I'm here now.." He cupped my cheeks, his thumb caressing slightly and softly wiping my tears, "right in front of you."

I swiftly hugged his waist made him jerk backwards and he was back in his feet, hugging me back.

I love you, Baby

Please, save me.