❤ XXXVI ❤

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously while he pulls me up from the bed and placed my bag.

I couldn't take it anymore when he was touching everywhere through my things, "What the hell?!" I yelled. 

"Pack your bags, you're going to stay with me." He quickly opens my cupboard and throws the hangers with clothes and my stuff on the bed, "quick, Heize darling..." 

"I'm not going anywhere!" I exclaimed made his head dashed up towards me. I folded my arms around my chest, "did you heard it? Should I repeat myself..."

I gasped when pulls me with him while my heart was racing in fear.

"Where are you--"

"Shut up, I'm not going to listen to anything." He sternly said dragging all the way down.

"Myeoneuri, TaeTae..." Mrs Kim confusedly glanced at him while his grip tightens around my wrist and I bared the pain. 

"Taehyung Oppa," Sera paused as she gave me a glass of milk and smiled, "Are you going somewhere? You can't. It will be hustle--" 

"Don't," Taehyung exclaimed made me flinched, he grabbed the glass of milk away from my sight.

I resisted to get free from his hold and he suddenly left my hands made me confuse.

"What are you doing, TaeTae? Let myeoneuri.." Mrs Kim was going to say something but he didn't let her while my eyes were still on the glass of strawberry milk and my stomach rumbles.

"No." I mumbled when he pushed the glass on the kitchen counter, "at least let me sip--" I whined when he pulls me back before my hands could reach.

"Mom, we're leaving this house because we need change." He said made me snapped out. 

"Mom, I don't want any change," I said as I remembered he would take me away from Taemin, "I'm not leaving..." I flare-up.

"Unnie, drink it in one sip." Sera handed me the glass of milk, her lips curved up into a mysterious smile and in an unconscious mind, I did what she said.

"If she don't want, why are you forcing her?" Mrs Kim asked made him frowned.

"I'm doing this for our baby and doctor said to take care rather than remembering the past. Don't you see her stubborn cries every now and then..?" Taehyung complains. 

It was his plan to throw me away from everyone. He hates me... such a jerk!

When my lips were almost touched the rim of a glass, he throws the glass which breaks suddenly and violently into pieces. 

"Huh!"

"What the--"

"Enough!" Taehyung intense glares were ample to make my mouth shut.