❤ CXXIII ❤

_

_

Taehyung's POV:

"I wanna spend my life with you," Heize mumbled

Was I envious of my twin? No, I can't... cause she is with me and I'm her husband. 

I didn't say a word, tight-lipped.

I decide to change my outfit before she realizes something unusual.

I hesitate finally asking,  "Don't wanna sleep?" I whispered while she shook her head in absolute no.

I regretted.

Why did I even ask?

Oh god, why she's so sly?!

"I won't sleep." She turned her face closer, snuggling at my neck made me froze in that moment.

I felt my throat dry as an attempt to remove her arms entangled around me.

"But baby --" 

Sleep! It's already late... damn it!

...

I'm afraid, you'll disappear...

Before I do something outrageous and spill over, I decided to leave. 

I suddenly stood up from the sofa made her eyes gleamed in confusion. "Where..? I can't sleep." 

I hated when she watched me like a lost pup... cute.

"Then let me play a song for you." I let out an excuse, pecking her cheeks with affection.

I'll fulfil whatever you desire darling;

Cause I can live without you... no more.

 [Flashback: 5 years back]

Mom caught me as soon as I arrived in residence, "I found an elegant and gorgeous future partner for you, son. I've arranged a blind date for you and her." She was so excited. 

I didn't want to make her disappoint or lose hope in me but I couldn't watch things go wrong. 

"Mom, not again. I'm not marrying anyone at this moment, stop finding... however, my main focus is my profession to be the best actor. Nothing more."

"She's good looking. She can cook, capable of looking after my future grandchildren and household. Also, she's an act--"

"I don't want to hear! Mom..." 

Lastly, I exclaimed dashing in my bedroom. I pushed the door closed behind me as I plopped on the mattress.

I've to tell her that I'm worthy of her. But I'm still waiting to achieve something in my career so I can give her anything she points out.