❤ LXIV ❤

(Note: Imagine the above video as there shoot)

_

A black cap was covering my dark brown hairs with wayfarer sunglasses to hide my eyes. Even if the windows were tinted black, I can't bear to take a risk. 

"Mr Kim, d-did you hired a new driver or manager?" Soobin stuttered, cold sweat was forming on his head. 

My hands clenched on the steering wheel when I sensed him smirking. 

Do I look like one or what?!

"Please, don't remove me from-" 

"Choi Soobin.. get in before I literally decide to dump you!" I sternly said got him in senses taking the back seat.

Ignoring all the thoughts, I just drove off to Taehyung's set.

The ride was quite when Soobin tried to speak out, "I.. M-Mrs Kim that.. that.." he was getting nervous to apologise so I quickly replied in my soft tone, "You don't have to.. you better keep silence."

"Oh.. okay." Soobin sighed in relief.

After a while when we reached, I didn't said anything and waited them to move out. Indeed I made them reach on time so it wasn't a problem. 

Soobin quietly got out with Taehyung's bag and I was still thinking that why my not so dear husband not moving from passenger seat.

He didn't speak from the movement Soobin was between us, was he alright or he was just like this..?

I was thinking so deeply when a chuckle left from Taehyung's mouth making me surprised.

"My wife can't even manage the work home, she can't even think of what to do, how to do.. on the top of my busy schedules," Taehyung said in a mocking tone.

He paused glancing intently at my sight, "do you ever cared, huh? All you do is shopping, roaming here and there with random guys.. you're lucky that I don't restrict you from doing things at my back."

I was about to say something or grab his hands to ask what actually happened but he swiftly slipped out from the car.

Why he is acting like that..? As if I intended to do things at his back! Where did I go wrong?

-

It's been few days, shoot was going smoothly without an worry. 

I wonder, what will happen next..? I was little bit nervous because the next scene was with him.

The first close-up scene with him will be blissful or maybe not. I can't expect him to be sweet but at the other side it's just a script which he have to enact with me.

I didn't thought twice before signing this contract because of the story and now I feel like regretting it already. 

My make up was done, my eyes looking myself in the mirror as I was in the elegant white dress.

"Mrs Heize, it's your turn." The crew said made me snap out. 

It was my turn to enter in the scene where Taehyung was standing, his hands were shoved perfectly in his jeans while his black leather jacket was on his white shirt.

"Mrs Heize, are you ready?"

"Y-Yeah.." 

I took a deep breath before walking in front of Taehyung as the script said.

My eyes were lower as I stepped closer to him. There was a feeling arousing in my heart when I was going to bump into him.

I just have to brush my shoulders against his side and it felt so hard yet I just did as the script.

Accidentally, my heels got broke made me lose my balance and at the sudden fall I squinted my eyes, a yelp left from my mouth in fear.

"Are you okay?" 

A deep voice asked worriedly while my eyes were tightly closed.

I didn't felt the pain of falling but I felt someone's arms around my waist. 

"Baby.. we meet again."

I opened my eyes hesitantly when I heard his voice again. I got stunned for a second.. realised him to be this sweet.

Taehyung was intensely looking at me, his arms gave me support and his beautiful smile.

Maybe.. somehow, I felt safe in his hold. 

We were still in that position when director was about to say but didn't cared enough. As we were lost deeply in each others eyes. 

"Baby.. I missed you a lot. Where were you hiding all this time?"

I gulped down making me realised that we were in same position. His breath fanned against my neck got me shivers running down my spine. 

How come he continued like this..? 

Didn't I just wasted this scene? I've to re-do.. but looking at intense stares made me feel I made him angry.

"And cut." The director said.

"Mr Kim that was great.. you handle it every nicely." Mr San Joshua said made me look away from Taehyung's eyes.

"Mr Kim is really Mr perfect."

"Indeed talented.. even he covered up for newcomer, Mrs Heize."

"She don't deserve this.. I've heard the producer changed the cast in last movement!"

"Yes.. it's true! That role was for Park Jiyeon but this girl just snatched it from her giving bribes or inducements."

Taehyung was still holding me when I tried to break the silence but soon he cleared his throat, he made me stand back on my feet.

"Be careful, Heize darling." Taehyung whispers with a faint smile as he moves his hands gently stroking on my head but retreats it back.