❤ EPILOGUE - V ❤

_

_

Today was our date made me so happy and nervous about what I'm going to ask next... I hope he won't freak out.

I chuckled quietly glancing at his mesmerizing silhouette while he was sipping his wine.

"Heize darling... Are you that happy, huh?" He grinned starting at my blushing face which turned rosy when he mentioned to me.

What? No! Is it that obvious...

"Oh, Hubby..." I breathed before letting out, caressing his hand which was resting on the table. "I'm so happy that I can't believe." I squealed merrily.

"Is that so..." He thought, "What do you need?"

"You're so straight forward to ask me that Taehyung-shi... Why don't you let me tease you, first? It's no fun." I sighed, almost retreating my hand when he intervenes mine.

"Tease me? Oh," He tried hard to control his laugh. "I won't offend my darling wife, continue what you were doing..." 

"Will you give it to me and won't make excuses like this and that..."

"It depends on what you're asking for... And we will see-"

"See... you can't, you're making lame excuses again." I abruptly stood up from my seat while Taehyung hurries to grab my wrist.

"Heize darling, are you on period? Did someone go crazy to shout at you? Why so feisty babe..."

"Don't change the topic and say that you'll agree with me."

"Yeah, I won't deny."

"Good," I mumbled sitting beside him to hug his arm. "Hubby... do you see that family? Look at that junior kid over there is so cute, isn't he?"

"Hm." 

"So it's decided." 

"What's decided?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I want a junior-" Kim

"What? No!"

"Listen, I don't want there but I want our junior baby. I know it's hard but I still want... we'll together protect baby, it will be alright!"

"No, you ain't going pregnant!"

"But Tae... at least think about it. We'll have junior Kim just like you... Isn't that sound good?" I cooed.

"Not at all... cause I can't risk-" losing you, Heize darling.

"I'm ready to take the risk, at all cost. I won't hear anything... I want a baby, Kim Taehyung! If you can't give me then I'll go!"

"Don't say that... that's ridiculous, Heize-shi..." Taehyung muttered as I intently stared at him with my gleaming eyes. 

"Hubby, you don't love me anymore..?"

Taehyung closes his eyes. 

"Fine. We'll plan one."

I leapt in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck, he was stunned.

"I've already decided, you don't have trouble yourself hubby." I pecked his lips. "And I love you so...much!"

"I love you too..." He murmurs, embracing me closer.

-

"Oh my gosh! Tae look... it's positive! It's fucking positive! You made it hubby, Thank you so much!"

I lean to skim a kiss his lips while he smiles looking at the result. Finally, we're going to be parents... just a thought of little baby crawling in the house sends me goosebumps.

"Are you buttering me up, Heize darling?" He inquired, darting an intense gaze.

"Oh, hubby... Why would I?" I paused looking suspiciously at his blank look, "Why? Are you not happy?"

"Taehyung... Is something wrong? Why aren't you saying anything?"

Taehyung was deeply into his thoughts, it always terrified him losing our child... while I felt strange, will it be different this time? 

"Taehyung! Are seriously not happy about it?"

"No, darling wife..." He caressed my cheeks, kissing on my forehead, "I'm happy to have you baby." that I can't see to lose.

-

"Hubby, look what you've done..?!" I fumed. "Explain. What's this?" 

"What I've done, darling wife?" 

Taehyung blankly stares as if he had done nothing made me cry.

"You're cheating on me, how could you? Didn't you once thought about our baby?" I caressed my six months baby bump. "Daddy is bad. I hate your daddy!" 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying, darling?" Taehyung stepped closer but I pushed him.

"I hate you!"

"What happened? Why are you like this, babe?"

"You cheated on me! See, I've proof... It hurts so much-ah!" I wailed in pain brought him closer.

"Darling... breathe," Taehyung mumbled, holding my hand and stroked my hairs. "It's alright, breathe... Heize darling, breathe... And I'm not cheating on you..."

"You did." I breathed heavily.

"Why the hell you are watching my movies and dramas? It doesn't make sense, Heize-shi..."

"How could it doesn't make sense when you're the one hugging and kissing that other actress, Alexa! You ruined my life! I'm so done! I'm so done with you!" 

Taehyung quickly shut the video of him being intimate with another woman, turning to face me who was in a sobbing mess.

"Heize... Heize darling, it's just an act." He cupped my cheeks. "I was just acting... It's not real, not a single scene... they're all made up angles. I swear, I didn't kiss her, baby."

"I'll let it go this once..." I grumbled in a bad temper. "You're forgiven." 

Taehyung sighed swiftly embracing me. 

"Heize darling... remember, I love you."

_

THANK YOU FOR READING! ❤

VOTES ARE APPRECIATED ✅

COMMENTS FOR MORE~ 😘🤗🥰

Just kidding... Maybe, who knows?