❤ CXXXVI ❤

"Settle this before she wakes up tomorrow morning." Taehyung's tone was one that did not allow his wife to be upset about this when she woke up later.

"Understood!" Jung Hoseok accepted his fate of being mentally and physically tortured.

Later on, Hoseok suddenly thought of something. His eyes lit up as he said, "Right, Taehyung, do you know? Apart from Heize's ruckus tonight, there's also super huge gossip! 

You know that Jeon Jungkook has been secretly crushing on Song Sequin, don't you? Well, I guess... it's not considered so much of a secret anymore..."

Taehyung was ready to go accompany his wife, but he paused when he heard Jeon Jungkook's name and he frowned.

Hoseok continued, "That block has been remaining chaste for Song Sequin, but this time he accidentally got a girl pregnant. Tonight, the Jeon family. They tried asking him to get married for the sake of the child! 

Of course, Jeon Jungkook was reluctant. He said he wouldn't get married if it wasn't Song Sequin, causing quite a storm in the Jeon family! 

Even though his love for Song Sequin is unrivalled, he can't just do it and not admit, can he? What about that innocent girl who's pregnant? I wonder which girl has been so unlucky..."

When he put together Jung Hosek's words with what Heize had been saying earlier, Taehyung could understand what close opened.

Heize said she was in a bad mood...because of this? She thought that he would do the same with her, using her and leave her to be with someone better...

.

.

.

After he finished sharing the gossip, Hoseok left enthusiastically to attend to his work.

Taehyung looked gloomy as he walked up to their room, but was stunned when he pushed opened the door...

The space that belonged to him had been taken up by a soft little bun, and the little guy stuck to Heize's embrace, sleeping soundly. He did not know when the little guy had run in here.

Why did Yoongi Hyung send this little devil here? Again..!

Of course, he would be busy with work and send him just for a night but...

When little Jihun heard the footsteps at the door, the little guy alertly opened up his eyes and looked at his Tae Sukbu who was walking to the bedside.

Taehyung sat on the bedside and watched as the little bun wrapped his arms around his wife who slept soundly. He lightly stroked her hair, then rubbed little bun's head. "Okay, stay with your Sungmo."

The little bun puffed up his cheeks and rolled back into her embrace with an expression that said "duh."

A while later, the little bun blink getting worry was etched on his soft little face. He looked up to ask, "Is your darling unhappy?"

Children were the most sensitive. Even if Heize was sleeping, he seemed to have noticed that his sungmo was not in a good mood.

Taehyung nodded. "Mmm, Heize darling is in a bad mood."

The little bun immediately looked serious and nervous as he asked, "Why?"

"Because I haven't done well enough," replied Taehyung.

The little bun frowned and said, "Little Jihun isn't good too."

Little Jihun wants to be better...even better... That way, his Sungmo would not be unhappy...