❤ XXIV ❤

_

_

"How will she do it in future..? And what about the baby, who will take the responsibility of being her child's father?" 

I heard someone murmuring made me recognise their voices while my eyes were still closed with dizziness.

"But Mrs Lee... She isn't alone. We're here--" Mrs Kim explains but mom didn't let her. 

"I can't see my daughter like this... She breaks down in front of you all and what you're giving her.. sympathy?!"

I tried to get up but it was hard.

I squinted my eyes as my head thumps painfully, I don't know what happened a moment ago.

I just... blacked out.

"Mrs Lee Kruse," A deep voice said made my heart burns for unknown reasons, "you don't have to worry cause we're here by her side." 

"You don't understand, she is too young to be his widow!"

"Mom!" I exclaimed as I came in front of her, "please don't..." I softly told, trying to stop her. 

I can't see them like this.. are they fighting for me? But, why?

"You're coming with me!" Mom quickly said as she grabbed my wrist to pull me with her.

"M-Mom, please don't do this..." I mumbled as I tried hard to stand in front of them, my body can't feel anything but numbness and weak throughout my veins. "I can't leave. It's my home."

"Mrs Lee, she will be still Kim's family member. You can't remove that from her identity." Mrs Kim said as she held my other hand.

"I feel sorry for Taemin and all I can give my sincere condolence... but I can't see my daughter's life getting over in front of my eyes." 

"Myeoneuri is carrying our heir..." Mrs Kim said calmly made my eyes widen and reality hits me harder, "Mrs Lee, try to understand."

"What about her life? Is she going to spend it all in vain!" My mom exclaimed rudely. 

"Mom, please... it's nothing!"

"How can it be nothing?! I know you're grown up, can take your own decisions but let me speak, Heize... I know this world and people better than you do." she sternly said made me froze, "so what about my daughter, huh? Tell me!"

"I'll marry her..." Taehyung said suddenly made us surprisingly shock, "I'll marry, Mrs Heize." He said again intently staring in my eyes, right through my soul.