❤ CXXXV ❤

.

_

_

{Warning: Unchecked chapter.}

The car door opened and Taehyung in a black tuxedo stepped out. He walked straight to the Hotel Seventh bliss where the chaos was.

Taehyung anxiously glance at distressing Jimin in the messed up lodge and then his untamed, wild wife.

To be wild means to be skin free, heart free and soul free... all were led by the heart. And what he meant by the heart is the passion that ignites life and purpose in someone's being. 

A wild wife is neither good nor bad; she is right in the middle, playfully creating her own sense of balance.

"What happened to my darling? Did someone trou--"

"Oh my God!" When Jimin saw Taehyung from the corner of his eye, he almost cried with joy, "Bro, you're finally here. There's no reason for me to stay anyway... I'm leaving. Bye."

That was rude Park Jimin-shi!

Before Taehyung could stop him and ask for an explanation, Jimin sprinted off while Soobin gaped in bewilderment looking at the endless mess.

Boss. What to do? Mrs Heize is in absolute war mode--

Taehyung knew it from the look of his assistant, so he gave him a decisive hint. Soobin was back to the task that didn't include to idly stare after lady boss.

.

.

.

Heize had also clearly noticed him too. As she was about to grow wings and fly off, she suddenly stopped her movements and looked dazedly at the person before her.

With that familiar sound of steady footsteps, he walked slowly towards her...

As if air and time had come to a standstill, she stood there unmoving as she watched, stunned, at the silhouette walking towards her until that figure stopped right before her.