❤ XLI ❤

The doctor checked the baby and I saw on the monitor screen 9 weeks slow and steady moments.

"Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks." Dr Emma said. 

Yes, she is a girl.. and our sweet little princess honey.

She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. 

I didn't mind when Taehyung's fingers intertwined, holding me firmly, a warm wave of sensation moves through my skin. 

We were so lost in this moment that I didn't know when I pulled him close enough, his face was leaning on my forehead while eyes were still on the monitor screen. 

I was listening to my princess heartbeat... it was so surreal that I couldn't define my happiness in words. 

"The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. The baby is healthy. You need to be careful with your diet Mrs Heize." She sternly said before smiling at me.

"We will get the picture of our baby, right doctor?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Sure." Dr Emma smiles, "I'll give you the clip if you want."

"Yes, please..." Taehyung hugged me from my shoulders, my head leans closer to his chest made my heart skip a beat, "I want to keep our first as an unforgettable memory."

What he is trying to do..? 

Did he just lost his mind?!

When doctor and nurses were not around us, I tried to resist but his hold wasn't leaving from my shoulder.

"Ah.." he groaned in pain when I elbowed him to move his arms away from me.

"I know you're acting so stop it." I glared at him.

"Huh..?" He looked in a questioning way. 

"Stop it. I won't fall for you."

"What if I really want to recall this moment?" My heart burns as he whispers deeply in my ears, his hands soon slipped at my belly without any hesitation. "Are you still going to be rude with my baby? Forget the past and live in today, Heize darling..."

I didn't say anything as I slipped away from his hold, his intense stares, his touch and.. his voice. 

"Heize-shi.. wait for me!" He was chuckling as he was left behind. He was waiting for the baby's ultrasound clip while I didn't turn around, running into a stranger's form.

When I bumped into him, something falls from his coat sounding like a metal. I was going to say sorry and pick up the things which only leads to meet myself to a fierce black-masked man.

"Y-You..." my voice almost cracks in between as I saw his attire same as JK's man, "wh--"

Before I could say anything, I gasped in fright when he swiftly pushed the knife on my lower body.