❤ XXXVII ❤

_

_

"Are you still making a scene? You should stop it already." Taehyung said annoyingly made me sobbed harder, my breath gets uneven as I thought so much, "it won't work on me Heize-shi." I was barely breathing between the sobs.

It's hurt me more...

"I-I.. hate y-you..." I hiccup between my muffled cry, he sighed feeling defeated. 

"You don't." He pulls me in his embrace, softly rubbing my back up and down in a soothing way.

"I-I won't.. stay w-with--"

"Shh... do my baby need something?" He asked.

I didn't say anything losing myself in his embrace and deep husky voice leading me to another level I was dreaming of... "you wanted strawberry milk, right?" 

I slightly nodded cause I was craving for it and when he just threw the glass, it made me shivered. I don't know what to do, I was so into him made me lose myself. 

I was scared to be rejected, in the next moment he would push away like nothing happened but he didn't this time. 

He walks over to his penthouse's kitchen, his hands didn't leave from my waist as he smoothly took me with him.

I saw how he grabbed the glass and filled with the warm milk, my eyes move up to his face when stirred the milk with a spoon.

"Baby... it's hot, wait till it's lukewarm." I hummed while he placed the glass in front me grinning, I loved to look at him when he was so close to me, "Finish it before you sleep, okay?"

"Huh?" 

"I'll wait till you finish then." He sat in front of me on the chair made me stunned. His eyes never leaving the sight of me, "hurry up, baby... I've work tomorrow."

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"You did the work, right?" I asked while she shook her head and embrace herself more into me, "Are you okay, Sera darling?"

I felt the urge to push her away but I didn't.

"Taehyung Oppa left me for her," She complained, tears streaming down on her cheeks, "Oppa shouldn't act like Taemin Oppa..."

I heard her but didn't reply. 

I knew he would do something like that knowing he will be hurt in the end. But soon he will regret choosing her over us. I won't let this chance slip away from my hands.

"Unnie is so bad, she took everyone in her black spell," Sera mumbles while my fingers move softly through her long hairs. 

"She is so bad..." I repeated as I looked in a daze.

"I want to ruin her!"

I want to ruin her...