❤ LXXXVII ❤

Seventh Bay Hotel, a 5-star hotel completed only two years ago, it was located on the east of Seoul beside a holiday resort, nestled on a river bank. 

The entire building had a refreshing and lightly elegant color palette, the dense and sentimental Scottish design makes many of the upper class businessmen enjoy coming here to negotiate deals.

Once she got of the car, Heize walked to Jungkook's side, hooked her arm over his elbow, and created the look of a happily dependent little bird. She dully said, "Let's go."

Jungkook smiled, "Who acts like you? If you want others to think our relationship is intimate, you have to at least smile. With this ice mountain-like expression, people will think you're a spiteful woman."

"You are the spiteful woman!" Heize troublingly frowned, in the end still unable to bring out a smile. 

The truth was, to even grab onto Jungkook's arm was considered a huge challenge to her. Heize shook her head and said, "This is fine, as long as we don't reveal any flaws, this is not a problem."

Jungkook thought inside, no one is going to believe that, but didn't say it. Since this innocent Heize Noona wants to act, I will accompany her in this play.

On the path to enter the hotel, both sides had ancient Greek columns and goddess statues. After entering the hotel, the sides were instead filled with various western artists' paintings of many different sceneries.

The imposingly grandiose decorations, which created a fashionable yet classical fusion, made the whole Seventh Bay Hotel filled with an air of honor, even the guests that came and went were immaculately dressed, with arrogant expressions on their faces.

"I don't like paintings." Jungkook grumbled, "I always feel that, instead of using paintings why not just use a photograph, it's even clearer too."

While holding onto Jungkook's arm, Heize who was slowly appreciating the artworks on the alley glanced at Jungkook with disdain, "If you don't have any appreciation for art, keep quiet, nobody will think you're a mute."

"Isn't it so? Otherwise why would I be young master of Russo." Jungkook made a complacent expression. Russo was indeed his branded business having a wide range of fashionable and classical design for apparels.

Why do she care even if he had brain to handle such a business in number one position? Heize hated whenever he showed his innocent face.

Heize rolled her eyes at him, and whispered, "Remember, when we enter later on, if I don't signal for you to speak, you don't speak."

"I will obey, Boss Heize." Jungkook couldn't resist smiling, and nodded.

Being led by two neatly dressed 'Etiquette ladies', they walked towards a private booth facing the lake, while raising his head, Jungkook noticed that the private booth's name turned out to be the strongly religiously styled "Judas".

The milky white decorated wooden door at that time opened, a man wearing a black Hugo Boss suit entered. This man had curly hair, a rugged beard and he wore a simple smile. Upon gesturing a please enter  with his hands he said, "Welcome Miss Heize, our family's young master has been waiting."

It was evident that the man excluded Jungkook who was holding Heize's hand from his welcome gesture, and did not even take one look at him.

Indifferently nodding her head, Heize led Jungkook into the private room which was spacious, the scent of lavender scattered all over the place was just enough to raise one's spirits.

"Heize, I finally get to meet you." A magnetic voice came out from the sofa. The speaker wore a blue dress shirt, had a head full of neat short hair, and a pale handsome face. He possessed the rare temperament of reverence from the inside out, this type of temperament cannot be nurtured by an average family.