❤ CXXXVII ❤

If I keep on repeating the same mistakes,

I'll get you nearer than before...

- warning: mature -

"I just want to rip these bloody clothes off you." He growls in my ear, "You've been teasing me all fucking day, Heize-shi."

I grab hold of his collar and lean down, roughly pressing my lips on his. His hands wander down to fondle down my ass, the shorts were short. My tank top clutched tight breasts, putting a fair amount of my cleavage out on display.

When I teased him it was like taunting an animal trapped inside a cage. When the time comes and I set him free it was the best sensation in the world.

"What are you going to do about it, darling?"

He tugs at my shorts removing them down my legs. I grin and jump on him, once again losing myself, my legs wrapping around his torso, attacking his neck with little nips. 

I hear him groan and feel the fabric of his pants pressing closer into me. He smacks my butt and I giggle, running my hands through his hair and tugging it back. He plays around with my panty line a bit before tearing them off and chucking the ripped piece of fabric to the side.

Taehyung turns me around and bends me over, running his fingers up and down the entrance of my core.

"Tae..." I whimper and he hushes me.

"You need this baby girl?"

I feel his member teasing my entrance and I cry out at the contact, knowing that I need him badly with one swift motion he's inside me.

"This is going to have to be fast, love." He groans and bucks into me harder.

He pulls the front of my tank top down, exposing my breasts. His hands grab them and squeeze them as I bounce back onto him. 

Hearing him moan and groan makes my whole body shiver. I knew I'd have to find release fast considering that we two were both in a fairly late and it wasn't even close to sleep time.

"Tae," I beg, "Faster please."

His pelvic thrusts become less shallow and the speed intensifies the feeling and my core tightens around him.

"You're so bloody tight, Heize darling."

He pulls on my hair which causes me to bounce back faster and I feel myself come undone. He holds me up so that I don't fall over and finds relief inside me. He pulled out of my daze when I hear him.

"I didn't think you could manage that.." Taehyung smirked as I didn't push him this time. 

"W-What..?" 

I was confused but soon realised that I made it with him by my consent.

Seeing that my not so dear husband is little sweet, he didn't fake his identity in front of me. I was pleased to realize that.

Taehyung pulls me closer to him covering up my bottom half, "Get back to work."

I looked away, the scripts were lying on the side table and my phone reminds me of social media and those accusations while I sensed his warmth closer on my body. 

"What happened? Do you regret..."

"No, I'm just worn out," I say softly.

"Darling, look at me... don't think about others, I'll handle them you don't have to worry a bit." He chuckles. "They can't touch you or if they tried I'd bloody murder them..."

He says kissing my forehead and straightens out his pants.

"Get dress, love. It's time to get back to work."

_

VOTE TO UNLOCK FINAL CHAPTER ✅ 

QUEUE: 

Final chapter 

Fate  💜  (ending set)

Love ❤  (ending set)