❤ CXXIV ❤

-

-

NO ONE'S POV: 

"What you're doing this late in Taemin's room?" Mom raises a question that made Taehyung's heart almost leap out from his chest.

"Mom, I was merely playing the piano," Taehyung answered back. "can't I?"

"When did you relish to play the piano? You have been least interested to touch it whenever your twin played a song. Wait," Mom furrowed her eyebrow in utmost surprise. "I've never seen you close too. TaeTae, did you do something again? I told you not to --"

"Mom, I just --" Taehyung coughed. "I never disclosed that I know how to play cause I didn't compel to," He mumbled absentmindedly while his mom yawned shortly in tiredness. 

"Stop roaming around. Go to sleep and take proper rest." Mom quickly referred to sleep before she patted his shoulder to go.

"Goodnight Mom." 

"Goodnight son." She smiles taking a water bottle from the kitchen before she leaves.

Taehyung stared blankly at the spot where his mom stood a while ago in deep thoughts. His expression shifts as soon as the message popped up.

[Sung Oh]

Fri 2:29

Young Master, I know you can't leave your wife at this point, but I'm not sure how long I should dawdle!!! 

Should I take my leave? I'm bored alone...

At least give me a hint on what to perform next?

O.o

[Master Taehyung]

Wait. I'm arriving.

Seen

-

"Sung Oh, thanks for this time." 

Taehyung walked closer to the person who looked exactly like him. There is always a way and he founded with Sung Oh. After all, it was all planned to begin with.