❤ CXVII ❤

_

_

Mr Kim instantly told me, "Heize dear, you must be having your film shoot, you should leave. We're here to look after Little bun."

These words were not only meant to imply that I was just a counterfeit but also to completely void any relationships, a gesture to say that they owed each other nothing more after this.

I didn't wanted to leave on the first place. I didn't actually care about what Mr Kim thought of me. My only thought was of separating from the little bun made my heart trembled in pain. I subconsciously hugged the little bun even tighter.

I really did not want to...

I did not want to be separated from the little bun so quickly...

In that moment, I felt a strong tug in the corner of my heart. I had a crazy idea of taking the little bun away by force!

The atmosphere around me instantly tingled with a chill as I skimmed the people present around me. I could estimate everyone's capabilities and knew that if I really wanted to, no one here except for Taehyung could stop me from taking Little Jihun away.

Probably due to him being able to sense my emotional roller coaster and the sudden cold in the air, the little bun, who was sleeping calmly in my embrace, frowned out of discomfort.

I regained my senses and suppressed the impulse in me, patting the little bun's back to console him.

"Yeobo, go carry Little Jihun!" Mr Kim saw that the I was not reacting to his offer and stayed unmoving instead, so he was irked.

Mrs Kim nodded and was about to take over Little Jihun from my embrace when Taehyung was one step ahead and went over to my bedside. He indicated me to let him carry Little Jihun, "Heize, allow me."

I noticed the sudden movement and looked at Taehyung vigilantly. Even if it was Tae himself, I was still unwilling to give the little bun to him.

No! I'm not giving him! Baby Little Jihun is mine!

When he saw me putting up a fierce guard, a loving look flashed across Taehyung's eyes. His gaze was akin to warm waves washing ashore to surround me. His tender tone had a way of calming one's heart, "Be good, Heize, trust me, okay?"

I stared straight at Tae and felt my eyes tearing up.

I don't trust him! I don't trust anyone!

Why? Why was it that even you want to take Little Jihun away from me?

No...no, that's not right...

Hah, he won't take away. Little Jihun is originally theirs, not mine, not mine...

Heize, what's wrong with you? What are you doing?

I used all of my restraint to regain my senses. At last, I carefully passed over the little bun to Taehyung, while my gaze continued to cling onto him with a heavy heart, and my eyes were full of reluctance.

Taehyung could not help but smile in amusement as he watched the girl look at him as if he was a traitor.

Mr Kim nodded with satisfaction. "Soobin, go get the car ready!"

"Miss Heize, please follow me," Soobin acknowledged the orders and indicated for me to leave with him.

Taehyung used one arm to carry the little bun who obviously seemed not unstable after changing embraces and used his other arm to guide me behind him protectively.

Then, he looked at his parents coldly and said in a calm tone, "Dad, Mom, thank you for taking care of Little Jihun for this period time. The office has not been terribly busy recently and Yoongi will be back soon, so I won't trouble you with Little bun anymore."

As soon as he said that, the expression on Mr & Mrs Kim's faces immediately changed.

Mrs Kim instantly said anxiously, "Taehyung, what are you doing? Little Jihun has just recovered and not fully! Where do you want to bring him?"