❤ CV ❤

_

_

"Tae don't..." I softly said while my heart was racing rapidly, he embraced himself more and more towards my sensitive skin, his face embedded at the crook of my neck and his arms didn't left my waist.

Baby, I'll only love you, in my whole life...

My breath quickens as his hold tightens, not letting me slip away, with every second passed by.. it was getting harder and harder to resist. 

"Baby, do you know how much you affect me?" Taemin asked while I shook my head. 

"At least give it a try," Taemin chuckles. 

I whined, "honey, just tell me!" 

"Okay.. okay I'm telling you." He smiled.

 "Every second.. every minute.. I see you, I think of you... like I'm hallucinating." His eyes intently looks at me, he cupped my cheeks, his thumb softly caressing.

When Taehyung didn't moved, his hold was getting firm. I took this chance and stepped back, jerking him to release myself. 

"Darling don't move..." Taehyung mumbles in his deep, husky voice sends chills down my spine. I didn't stopped and kept struggling to free myself from his hold but he didn't let me.

"Tae..!" I exclaimed when I accidentally fall on the bed, leading him to fall by my side. "I told you to leave!" I yelled in frustration, my head was thumping while he laughed at the impact of fall.

"Why would I..?" He grinned; his face came closer till I could feel his breath. My eyes squinted in fear when his tender lips pecked thrice gently and warmly on my cheeks. "Hm." 

I froze when his one leg wrapped around my waist. I didn't moved when he was already so close, his breath sends tingling sensation on my skin.

"Darling, why do you smell so good tonight? What's the occasion if don't make it one.." He whispers soon hovering over me, leaning towards my lips.....

My hands quickly covered my lips while he pecked tenderly on the back of my palm which was still covering my lips.

"Dare to stop me," A gentle smile formed on his lips, my eyes widen in shock when he said in challenging manner, "go on."

My throat felt dry, I couldn't speak out. He closed the distance between us. 

Taehyung's touch and warmth was enough for me to give up, his fingers softly slides in my shirt and his lips kisses on my shoulder.

I didn't resisted as I look into his eyes. Don't we know we're waiting for long..?

My fingers moves through his silky hairs, holding him close. Every time I moaned and  whimper whenever his lips amorously kisses or bites on my skin.

My body burns in heat and desire to touch him. I was so close to do but suddenly he backed away.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung raked his hairs back in discomfort, "I'm sorry, we can't."

I thought for a second before I spoke, "You don't want to have child that's why you ignored me for more than a month, right? Why are you thinking so much now? I didn't asked for it!" I cried out. 

"Yes, I don't want to!" He turns away annoyingly, leaving me here alone.

-

"I heard you've someone's back..." Jiyeon look at me with a evil smirk, "is that even true?" She said in a mocking way, "What a pity that you stand so lower than me even after seducing a rich man!"

"That doesn't concern you... I've got this endorsement contract by Producer Daniel himself which means I didn't snatched from you." 

"As if this really meant to be..." Jiyeon laughed sardonically.