❤ CIV ❤

_

_

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Holding two cups of coffee, I walked towards Sera while she stood up abruptly from her seat.

"Make it 20% by this year end.." Sera mumbled her last sentence before she looked serious, busy with a business call. 

I dodged when she turned around, her crystal clear grey eyes meets mine. 

"Hold up!" I exclaimed.

Sera gestured me in confusion, her eyes glanced at my surprised face, her mind was too engrossed in her call. She looked slowly at my move while my steps were lightening towards her any time.

"Wha..?" Before she could ask something or understand, I abruptly stepped to right, my eyes widen in shock when she gazed in my eyes lost and tilted towards left.

"No.. No.. No..!" I repeated.

I tried to dodge again when she made the same move bumping into me, spilling two cups of hot coffee on my white shirt.

"Darn it!" I looked stupefied when my shirt stained with coffee and my skin burns.

Sera got startled, swiftly glanced down at me in concern, "Jungkook-ah.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I.. I didn't knew you were holding on--" 

I grabbed her wrist swiftly which was going to touch me.

"Don't." I breathed heavily, "I didn't ask for any explanation."

Sera hang up and pushed her phone aside looking in my eyes. "But.. but your--" she stuttered, clear panic showed on her face.

"I never asked for your help." I sighed as I begin to unbutton my shirt, her eyes hesitated to see me when she dipped her handkerchief in cold water before handing it to me.

"Don't be so rude." She eyed me with an innocent smile.

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes away and soon I heard a chuckle left from her lips, "What are you laughing at..?" I frowned. 

Isn't she thinking too highly of herself?

"Oh that.." Sera blushed glancing at my sight and shook her head, "n-nothing!"

-

HEIZE'S POV: 

HEIZE'S POV: 

I ran all the way towards my bedroom to escape from his hold. There was no way out he could catch me!

"Baby, don't run away." Taehyung said pulling me swiftly by my arms, my heart abruptly halts at his sudden touch.

"Let go of me!" I yelled when his hands smoothly hugged my waist. "Let go!"

"Heize darling..." I struggled while he whispers in my ears, he was so close that his breath gave tingling sensation on my skin, "you belong to me. Doesn't a husband need to love his darling wife?"

"No need. Let me go!" I squinted my eyes while his lips tenderly kissed my neck, his hands held both of my hands even when I tried to resist.

_

I'll take care of you with the way I want

Even in the dark moonlight 

That has fallen as deep as a long day

I want to approach you slowly with my way