❤ LXVIII ❤

You can never make the same mistake twice

because the second time you make it, 

it's not a mistake, it's a choice.

_

_

Taehyung's lips softly kisses on my shoulder, his arms slowly leaving my hands to hold my waist firmly close. 

His kisses were taking my breath away. I gasped as he presses his wet body, leaning my back on the wall.

My eyes were closed, feeling his alluring scent, his lips on my skin. My fingers tightly holding on the edge of my dress holding on my moans.

Taehyung groans in his husky voice in between made it hard for me. I was feeling my high, I can't hold any longer.

I bit my lower lips harder as he kissed on my sensitive spot.

I can't do this.. not to him.

But my heart was saying something else. I can't.. no, I should never..

You're the only one for me baby, my day, my night,

I love you more Heize.. with my whole heart.

His smile flashes in my mind.

He loved me.. He loved me more than I thought.. more than he can.. that he put his life in danger before me. 

Just for me.. so that I can live. 

He is not him... He can never take his place.

My heart was aching painfully, it was hard to breath now.

With all the force left in myself, I pushed him away. 

Taehyung was stunned as he stumble backwards, he didn't knew I would push him. 

I was breathing heavily, trying hard to control myself, not to break in front of someone.. someone who will never care. 

He was mad with me, his sharp gaze said it all.

"What's now..? Can't you just.. just stop pushing me away." He raked his hairs desperately. 

I was frozen in fear, my fingers clutches on my dress, my eyes were lowered but soon he pushed me on the wall. 

"I'm your fu***** husband. We are married for more than a year for god sake, don't you understand?!" His grips tightens on my arms.

"No, you're not even one piece my husband!" I didn't hesitated as I said it loud. "With that kind of your face, you can never take--" his place. 

I was about to say but I didn't. 

Why should I say? 

When he knows it all, did it all.

My vision got blur, tears were threatening to fall but I didn't let them.

Taehyung was still holding my arms so I pushed him, he didn't budge this time.  

"I gave you enough time.. but I think, you don't deserve it." He sighed before jerking me away.

What I did to deserve you?

I closed my eyes, tears falling on my cheeks. 

"I don't deserve this.. I don't deserve you!" I yelled crying out.

You shouldn't have taken him away.. You shouldn't just for a filthy revenge.

-

NO ONE'S POV:

Chanyeol was done with getting nothing even when he knew the amount of Tender being 80 billions and raised to 80.1 billion to win against Sera's company.

To have no loses against her, having a great plan by getting the company's confidential information even stopped Taehyung to interfere in between.. nothing worth it at last. 

The project was gone to someone else with the best highest tender cost of 99 billions. No wonder who came at the last movement to snatch this golden opportunity. 

Laura..? how come this Tender received to Laura? It was so sudden that between this two companies someone else got this project. 

Octavia was Kim Taemin's business which was handled by his sister, Kim Sera and Ewan was Park Chanyeol's business and at the end both of them lost so badly.

Sera clenched her hands in frustration, how come this happened when her plan was perfect.

On the other side, Chanyeol looked furious grabbing his assistant collar.

"Didn't you said there's no one in this world to compete me? You said your plan was perfect to make that woman fall on her knees, How come this sh** happened?" Chanyeol exclaimed annoyingly, jerking him away.

"W-We don't know.. our plan was perfect, Octavia didn't knew we got to know about there bid amount but How come.. L..Laura had highest bid this time? I.It's shocking." Assistant stuttered nervously, fear rises in his mind while seeing his boss at the edge of anger. 

"USELESS." Chanyeol exclaimed as he walked away from the arena.

-

Sera looked in suspicion, Chanyeol's bid was so near to her, she would have lost this project in front of this guy if it wasn't for Laura.

"Find out who was behind all this.. it's not a coincidence that our rivals bid was so close." Sera said plainly, "As for this project, we have to bear the los.."

A sudden message popped on her notification interrupted Sera, when she checked out there was a message congratulating her for getting this project only for 99 billions by Choi Soobin who was Kim Taehyung's assistant by her notice. 

"Oh brother Tae.." She mumbled. Her heart felt at ease and soft knowing that her own brother made it giving her surprise.

Sera smiled cheerfully looking at the message, his brother cared for her and even helped her by giving this project in her hands as Laura.