❤ XL ❤

_

_

How would you feel

If you realized everything we had

Was never real?

NO ONE'S POV:

She kissed his lips softly and swiftly that he couldn't get the idea of it, their lips moved in sync and he gave up closing his eyes.

It was your moment. A quiet moment sitting next to each other was a good time for both of them. 

Sera pulled away to look at his boyfriend's face. He was so lost in that moment, his eyes were still closed at the soft sense of her lips. 

She scoots closer to cuddle him while laying her head on Jungkook's shoulder and leaned on him. Putting her hands on his beating heart.

Jungkook didn't say anything while she put her hand on his knee, wrapping her arm around his shoulder and hug him close.

"Jungkook-ah..." she whispers looking deeply into his eyes.

"Hmm." 

He was calm after a quick work and his untold plan. He was ready to give whatever she wants cause all he did today made him happy. 

He did it what she couldn't do.

"I need you to cuddle me, please?" She asks him to cuddle made him smile, pulling her closer by waist, his fingers softly moves through her hairs. 

I won't let you breathe when I'll make you fall for me

more than yesterday, deeply and breathlessly  

HEIZE'S POV:

I glanced at him as he filled the form, his hands suddenly stops between the husband's and guardian's signature. 

In the next moment, I saw him signing up at husband's column and I adverted my gaze giving myself false hope.

I quickly entered as soon as I was called by the nurse and he followed me at the doctor's cabin. 

I was excited to hear baby's heartbeat and I wish my baby to be healthy and get all the love he or she deserves... 

My heart burns miserably at the thought of someone I missed all day.. all night. I pray he should stay beside me, holding me closer. 

Baby, you'll be fine... trust me. 

"Heize darling, breathe... you can hold me if you want." He said as he saw me clenching on the bedsheets. I was scared, I was so nervous.

Baby, I need you... stay here with me. 

I mentally shook my head as I blankly glanced at the white sheets. 

It was my first prenatal visit. 

Every Dr.'s office is different, but most of them do an ultrasound at 7-8 weeks to make sure the baby is in the uterus, not a tube and has a heartbeat. 

They also will date my pregnancy/due date this way.

This is how I want you, baby... you & me alone.

My eyes brimmed with tears, I couldn't do this anymore. I want to give up.

"Mrs Heize, don't stress yourself. Breath in.. breath out.." 

I heard Dr Emma's voice was telling me to calm my breath but I couldn't. 

I was feeling anxious, my heart was beating rapidly in fear and my words were stuck in between the unsteady breath... as if I couldn't utter a single word.

"Heize... look here." His voice echoes in my ears faintly. 

Baby, I want you to see me... only me.

"What happened heize darling.. you okay?" He worriedly asked. I felt his hands cupping my face and my eyes close, a cold tear slipping down on my cheeks.