❤ XXXIV ❤

-

-

HEIZE'S POV: 

"Remove it Heize darling..." Taehyung softly said while waiting for me to remove my wedding ring but I couldn't do it.

I was hesitating when it came upon the ring which Taemin gave me on our wedding. I don't want to remove... I took a shaky breathe when I glanced at a simple yet elegant ring.

Why..? So that people know you're mine forever to be love baby.

"Just do it Heize darling as easy as you do with your accessory." He said again made me feel weak, I can't move on my feet as if I was frozen on the spot. 

My eyes brimmed with tears, blurring my vision as I faced down, my tears drop on the cold floor.

"N-No.. don't..." Taehyung took my hands without a second word and swiftly tries to pull the ring out but it was tight around my finger. I resisted to get free from his hold it was painful, "i-it hurts."

I gasped when he pulls out the ring forcefully. 

"When he is not there to hold you, why are you wasting your time by remembering him?!" He exclaimed annoyingly as his fingers clenched on the ring. 

"Give me back!" I cried out, reaching for the ring.

"You don't need it anymore cause you'll be replacing with a new one." He smirks as leans closer to my face, "I hope, you'll like my surprise... and if you don't, who cares? No one will." He said made me realise that no one trust me if he was telling the truth. 

My tears eventually falls when he shoved the ring away from my sight. I can't do anything as I can't back away from my words.

-

I couldn't protest anymore as I felt weaker by the time now. I didn't know how I ended up marrying him.

All I said was "I do." in an unconscious mind.

I faintly felt his soft lips claiming mine and my world shatter once again like a broken glass.

NO ONE'S POV:

"Young lady, can you do this favour for me?" Jungkook asked her and as she nodded he gave misoprostol pills in her hands, "give it to your unnie."

"Is this going to hurt..?" She asked worriedly as she felt that this was so wrong, she would lose a family member or more intense can happen. 

"Does it matter now?" Jungkook paused as he gave a stern look, "They didn't think once for you then why are you thinking so much for them?!"

"B-But..." She stuttered nervously made him softened at his words. 

"You love me, right baby?" He cupped her cheeks as he looks ever so lovingly in her eyes, she gave a slight nod, "do it for the sake of our love..."

Jungkook's words swooning her and soon she didn't care for her family members, "I'll do it." She gave a curt nod with no emotions left in her grey eyes.

"That's my young lady..." Jungkook caressed her cheeks and swiftly pecked on her forehead. 

Jungkook knew misoprostol will make the womb contract, causing cramping, bleeding and the loss of the pregnancy similar to a miscarriage.

He could have done this in a simple way but he didn't as he wanted Heize to suffer the same pain of losing someone close to her... as Taemin.