❤ XXXIX ❤

_

_

I remember every word you said

Like you meant it all

But it's all just a dream

And I gave everything

▪▪▪

I saw him hovering over me, he wore a white shirt made me confused.

Wasn't a few minutes ago, I saw him in a yellow suit..?

"Just a second here..." He whispers softly in my ears made me shiver.

I didn't say anything when his face leans closer. I hardly breathed when his breath was fanning against my skin.

My eyes widen when his hands reached above my head only to get his phone before he backed away. 

"Heize-shi... wake up, we got a doctor's appointment." He said unlocking, swiping his fingers softly on the phone's screen. 

"I'm not going anywhere," I mumbled as I pulled the blanket on my face, my heart ached at the sudden realisation, "do w-whatever.. j-just go away." My voice cracks in between, I was feeling my shattered heart.

Now, I'm left holding onto the memories of us.

"As you wish..." I felt Taehyung's hands around my waist, my heart skips a beat when he carried me up, "I'm going to take you even if you don't wanna come."

On my own, my hands slipped around his neck while he carried me all the way to the other side of the room.

I sobbed silently wetting his shirt, he was going to say something but didn't.

"I don't know if I can carry you when baby grows up.. my darling is going to be heavy." he chuckles.

"Yah! Who told you to carry me if I'm heavy?! Let me down..." I whined, swaying my legs back forth which only leads to getting his holds tighter on me.

"Do you wanna fall that desperately, huh?!" He wiggles his brows, a playful smirk formed on his lips. 

"I said, let me down before I wi--"

"Kiss me." He commands while I was so lost in those eyes.

Am I hearing things from this beautiful jerk?

"Kiss me baby... and I'll do anything for you."

▪▪▪

Want you to be somebody

Got you on mind and I can't let go

Want you to be somebody

Waiting all night for you to hold me close

Want you to be somebody

But you'll never know what you're missing out on

Please be somebody, Please be somebody

Please be somebody