❤ CXXIX ❤

Hate me, does it feel good?

Take me understood

From this awful life, I despise,

Throw me out in disguise

But I'll wait, I'll fucking wait for you

_

_

"Tae..."

"Hmm."

I tried my best not to push him in public. I don't want to make an obvious scene.

"Taehyung, this is not your penthouse. Can you stop clinging? They're watching--" us!

"Darling... a few minutes more." His lips ultimately stroke tenderly on my shoulder made me gasped.

"Stop it, you're making a scene!"

"I won't mind showing off to them who you belong to..." He whispers in his deep husky voice.

I gave him a doubtful look but soon lowered my gaze when his intent gaze sends a shiver down my spine.

Taehyung declared, "you belong to me... Only mine."

Even though I didn't know what he wanted to do mischievously licking down his lips as he leaned over slightly.

Taehyung's eyes landed on my neckline. He grabbed onto my shoulders and placed his soft lips on my collarbone...

Before I could react, I felt a sharp pain around my collarbone. Aside from the pain, I also felt a numbing sensation.

My eyes squinted, dangerously as I looked up at him who nibbled on my collarbone all of a sudden...

His lovebite left a small questionable pink blotch... 

Taehyung glanced at the empty passage again then grinned mischievously, stared at his own work satisfied. "My dear... I'll escort you."

"Stop it." I suddenly stepped back before he could grab me, "Don't come next to me!" I exclaimed anxiously.

A small smile unknowingly disappeared from Taehyung's face as I slipped away from his sight. Somehow, I felt my heart aching thinking about my stupid action.

Once again I've been deceived.

.

.

.

Not so far away,  Jiyeon blankly looked at Kim Taehyung with disdain knowing the things that he had been doing behind his so-called wife is such a waste.

'Who can book an entire mall only for shopping? I couldn't even watch a movie nor purchase a new outfit!' Her hands clenching at the hem of her dress. 'Outrageous!'

"You should have gotten a perfect scene. You only beat her by a point. And you're smiling. Are you satisfied?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then destroy them with all your means! I don't want to see her smile... you know what you've to do, right?"

Jiyeon rummaged for her phone, looking for the abortion report of Mrs Heize sent by an anonymous person. A vicious smirk appeared on her face.

'Mr Kim, how good you're at buying someone's decision but unfortunately I can break your confidential relationship this time.'

.

.

.

I walked to meet Daniel who was waiting for me to show up while Taehyung was still there watching my back in distress.

"I'm here," I said as I saw Daniel, co-producer of the film Her Scent.

"Oh, Mrs Kim it's been 23 minutes and 46 seconds, I'm counting stars in broad daylight. Where were you?" 

I chuckled.

Daniel was always friendly to me, his behaviour around me was something else. 

Was it more generous? I loved that though. 

I was on the way but some intruder tried to distract me...

"I apologize I'm late," I said while he shook his head, he knew Taehyung being cocky around again.

But Daniel didn't know we were never in a true relationship. Taehyung was just teasing me, I won't let him close cause I can't forget that night easily.. between me, Taemin and him.

"Just break the ice Mrs Kim--"

"Heize. Call me Heize." I said firmly. 

"So, how is your husband's temperament? Calm enough or... going to slay me for following you." He laughs made me frown. 

I can't help, he was too adorable to be kicked by me, "Yah.. stop that and come to the point." 

Daniel cleared his throat. 

"To the point Mrs Kim, Um... Heize, right?" Daniel says. 

Get to the point boy.

"Did anyone saw my darling wife? She is missing--" Suddenly, Taehyung plopped on the couch when his mouth was shut by my hand instantly, pushing him behind. "What the--"

"Can you stop being unreasonable, hubby?" I gave a serious look, "He has something to say." 

Taehyung sighed before resting my hands back on my laps grimacing back at Daniel. "What's going on?" 

"CEO Kim it's important. Your wife will keep it smooth and simple conversation with reporters. And you don't be furious and make things worse, nothing the less if you want to reveal the truth."

"What's the real reason has to do with my wife?" Taehyung asked aloof while I was surprised. 

Why we need a press conference, Now?

-

_

_

For more updates,

vote/comment~ 💜

[A/N]

It's almost on the way to achieve 100k reads, glad to know. Thank you for 92k views and 6k votes ❤ It means a lot to me!

Warning: Unchecked chapter.  

Few remaining chapters, comment on your views, doubts to change 

THE END. 

💙💙💙