❤ LVIII ❤

_ 

warning: too mature. You better not complain. I'm warning you.

Baby, Baby, it might be little hard for you

I won't leave you alone, I'll bother you even more

▪▪▪

"I.I'm full." I stood up to walk away when he held my hand to stop me, I felt his warmth around my wrist. 

"Fine.. then let's go home." He said without looking at me.

I was so afraid. I didn't expected him to come for me, to want me to come back.

"I.." I paused taking a sharp breath, his hands were holding me while I stood still, my back facing him, "let's finish this.. you don't have to be my fake husband. Please, I'm tired already..."

With that I left the dinning room, I didn't waited for his reply.

When I came out from the restroom, Kim Taehyung, who originally stood at the door, appeared near the restroom. 

Just like before, our eyes never met. This time, I said, "You go in first."

Then, even I gave him a gentle smile as I strode towards him. Walking alongside, he balled up his hands into fists. Because of the strength, his knuckles were prominently white.

When he couldn't see me from the corner of his eyes anymore, he suddenly raised his arm and accurately grabbed my arm behind himself. Then he pushed my body up against the wall, lowered his head, and kissed my lips amorously.

My heart skips a beat he was so close. I could feel his warm breath. I was so anxious, a fear arises in my mind when he pushed me further against the wall.

I struggled, wanting to push him off of me, but he had clamped my arm up hard. It wasn't easy for me to fight back the deepening kiss.

I struggled even harder. In the end, unsure of where the strength came from, I suddenly pushed Taehyung off. 

I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

Of course, the slap looked hard, it made him brushed at the corner of his lips. 

My whole body was trembling, "What the hell do you want?"

Taehyung, who had just been slapped, stared straight at me with trembling lips. "I just want to ask you one question..." After he said this, he remained quiet for a long time. 

"If I told you that I'm your husband, Taemin who fell in love with you, would you fall in love with me again?"

"No!" I didn't hesitate to reply with that one word. 

An expression of hopelessness started to cross his face. His hand that held my shoulder gradually loosened up, and just when he really was about to pull away from me, I recited, "Because I never stopped loving you."