❤ LIII ❤

"Did he laid his fingers on you?" Taehyung asked while I flinched as his hands slowly and steadily touches my bruises.

No one will hurt you baby...

I'm here, right in front of you princess

No words came from my mouth as I glanced at him deeply in endearment.

I saw how his eyes intensely see me through, my breath gets uneven when his fingers tracing down my lower lips, "I'm disappointed, you're such a disgrace."

My heart abruptly stops, my whole body was trembling in shock with his abrupt actions. I was about to lift my head to look up at him clearly, he grabbed my wrist and fiercely dragged me into the room.

My wrist pulsed with pain since he grabbed me with a great force. I began to fight back with my whole body as I felt an immense pain.

"L.Let go..!"

As I struggled under Taehyung's force, he tightened his grip on my wrist until I was unable to break free.

I could only stumble after him as he dragged me to the bathroom door.

Taehyung extended his arm and pushed the door open. With a strong pull, he propelled me inside.

Before I could regain my footing, my whole body involuntarily trailed closely behind him. He lifted me up in the air and threw me into the bathtub. 

My eyes widen when he reached out for the shower head hung on the wall, turned it on.

"T-Tae!"

The water ran fierce and was exceptionally cold, painfully hitting my body. I wrestled to jump out from the tub but was stopped by Taehyung. 

He pushed me by the wrist to the furthest corner of the tub and under the shower.

When he was almost done, his eyes fell on my bruises, where Jungkook hit me. He aimed his fingers directly gliding at my shoulder.

The pain intensified as he concentrated one area. In response, I tried to dodge it but in vain. He would always push more strength to my shoulder made me feel weak.

In the end, I gave up struggling all-together, closed my eyes and curled up into a corner of the tub.

Taehyung ceaselessly showered me with cold water, leaving my whole body to shiver.

Seeing this, he tightly pursed his lips and threw the shower head to the ground. He then seized me from the tub and shoved against the wall, pressing me tightly up against it.

I didn't understand just what Taehyung wanted to do. I felt myself worn out, trembling under the pressure of his body, I instinctively closed my eyes.

My heart was burning, my body was in unbearable pain and my mind was numb to his every action.

Taehyung's brow was cold as ice. He stood with head tilted and his eyes glued to me. He pushed hard against my body but didn't make any other movements.

I gasped at the sudden contact, my head was thumping painfully. I was soaked from head to toe, and so was him. The clothes on his body were dripping wet.

In the bathroom, the sound of running water came from the shower head he had thrown into the tub.

Besides this, there was silence.

Deep down inside, this kind of silence and stillness in the atmosphere made me feel incredibly uneasy. However, I didn't dare to open my eyes. In the end, because of the cold or the nerves, I couldn't help but tremble.

Such a minor gesture couldn't evade Taehyung's watchful eyes. He furrowed his brows. Suddenly, he lowered his head and bit down hard onto my neck made me shiver.

He bit down heavily, with ferocity. A sharp pain coursed through my neck and traveled down the nerves of my entire body. 

Without knowing it, I stretched out my hand to push him away. My actions made him to bite down on my neck even harder to bleed.

My entire body began to tremble and very clearly felt a sticky wetness trickle down from my neck. 

Yet, Taehyung didn't had no intention of stopping at all. 

I couldn't take the pain anymore. In an instant, tears began to fall, crashing onto his neck.

The warm tear slowly crept down Taehyung's neck and flowed down the left of his chest. His whole body froze and he suddenly stopped biting my neck. However, his tender lips still gripped my neck, motionless.

Seconds later, another teardrop fell onto his neck. He trembled. His head darted up and he covered my lips. He kissed me – with a hint of aggression mixed with the taste of blood.

Even if it was for the second time he had physical contacted with me. No matter how mad he had gotten at me previously, he was always gentle, even if he wasn't willingly so.

But this time, it was different. He was harsh and severe, possessive and torturous. In pain, I didn't feel quite like myself.