❤ LXIII ❤

Oh, it's hurts the most 'cause

I don't know the cause

Oh, it kills the most

to say that I still care

Now I'm left tryna rewind

the times you held

and kissed me back 

-

NO ONE'S POV:

In next morning when Taehyung's phone rang, he got busy with the call. Even last night was so fierce, his personality showing aloof, distant yet his voice was quite deep and hoarse.

"Brother Tae, I don't want to complain.. you'll think like I put wedged between you and Unnie but she is the one started..." Sera said from the another side of call.

Taehyung listened to each and every word carefully, his gaze became frost on hearing the matter between Heize and Sera.

"Unnie is quite changed, she doesn't seem to be like before. I even tried to explain her, talk to her but every single time she ignored me! I don't know what got into her!" Sera exclaimed frustratingly while he didn't spoke a word.

"Last time, a day before your birthday.. I tried to talk it out but on that exact movement Prosecutor Jimin drove her away! As if I was disturbing them! Why the h*** she treats me like that?"

Sera's voice wavered as she sobbed in between. 

"Brother Tae," She frowned when he didn't responded, "are you listening?"

"En." Taehyung said without an emotion.

"Brother Tae, you and I know JK from childhood. It's truly isn't his fault, he is innocent! Why the h*** she put the blame on him while I just married him a few months ago? Is she having a grudge on me for taking big brother's business?"

"How would I know?" Taehyung said plainly. 

"Don't listen to her lies, she is just sugar coating everthing. I was too shocked. I can't even believe her.. at one sight she looks like to pity her and at another.. she is really something!" Sera muttered. "I wonder if she is treating you well, brother Tae.."

HEIZE'S POV:

I saw Taehyung pissed off more this morning, he took his car keys and walked out of the penthouse just like that.. He didn't even glanced or spoke. 

"Where are you going? You didn't even had your breakfast.." I asked when he presses on the elevators button, waiting.

"None of your business." He said fiercely, his eyes were frost and stern.

I remember that he had today's schedule for 'Her Scent' so I decided to join him. Even he don't want to see me, I took my things ready to go.

I closed the door behind me and followed him as the elevator's door opens.

I don't want him to ruin anything, my eyes were on him.

"What you're thinking of..? Go back." He said and I shook my head in no while he was going to press on the parking lot. 

"I've to be somewhere.." I said softly, thinking I had forgotten yesterday.

"Fine." He coldly spoke pressing on the button.

There was a complete or should I say dead silence in the elevator, non of us dared to speak. I only gave a side glance, all I could see was his cold demeanour.

I followed him at his back while he kept frowning and muttering under his breath. 

Taehyung walked towards his black car. He pressed the key button made a beep sound, the door opens and I swiftly got into the driver seat. 

"What the hell?! Get out." He exclaimed annoyingly. 

"I told you honey, I've to be somewhere can't you let me have a ride cause my car is bit broke- If you want to join, come in.." I snatched the keys from his hands, pushing the start button while staring intently at him.

He didn't gave a reaction made me curious, "Honey, are you coming?" I asked politely for the last time before shifting to 'D' drive with my foot still on the brakes.

"What the f***? You can't dr.." I cut him off immediately in one stern look.

"I'll be going if you won't seat.. and I won't mind at all. I wonder if you'll get a ride at this rush hour."

"Argh.. this is my car, how could you? If anything happens, you're going to pay me back." He groaned in despair as he took the passenger seat. 

Taehyung didn't had time for complaining about it, he was in a hurry so was I.. and listening to his last three words my lips curved up.

Pay me back 

I drive the way out thinking I don't have to pay back cause I just won't.

This happened for the every first time that I was driving his car and he didn't had time for fighting me back.

"You knew, this will ruin my image.. so you're creating a headline, huh? You're such a trouble maker!" Taehyung mumbles raking his hairs back in frustrations.

"What you're saying? I didn't get it." I asked suspiciously while driving. 

"Acting smart won't affect me this time, Heize-shi. I know your bad intentions behind all, what do you think, first him and now me..? You will repent this so bad playing with me, you shouldn't have signed that contract." 

He frowned in the next movement made me stiffen for a second.

What do he mean by I shouldn't have signed?

Taehyung grabbed my free hand tightly while I controlled the car with one hand. 

It was fine with me to drive smoothly with one hand while going for regular shoots.

But, he was going further my limits sending a tingling sensation through his hands.

"What the h***? Don't yo.." 

I was about to say something while he brushes his thumb at the back of my palms. 

"Don't make this hard or I swear, you will be living hell."