❤ CVI ❤

_

_

I had my script on my hands while my eyes secretly looking for Taehyung, he had his cold demeanour towards the director, producer, our crew... I don't know why?

"Ms Heize, are you sure? You're fine." Michel asked in concern, "why your eyes so puffy?"

"I slept late at night," I said blankly averting my gaze back into my script, hoping not to get distracted by other people around me.

"I don't think so... it seems like you cried."

"Why are you asking me? I told you it's not what you think!" I whispered yelled closing the book forcefully at once.

I saw clear panic showed on Michel's face while I  furiously stood up from my seat and decided to leave.

"No... No... Ms Heize, I didn't mean that."

Michel swiftly came in front of me and waved her hands in no.

"Excuse.. me?" I muttered.

"B-But Ms Heize..."

Michel's face got pale, she could hardly deceive me.

"Ms Heize, Mr Kim want to have a word with you right now at his vanity van." Soobin walked past me to send his message and soon disappeared in the thin air. 

My eyes widen in shock. I couldn't even able to reject him, he ran away like lightning.

"It must be important..." Michel mumbled, her head lowered. 

"I'll see what's important... you keep your eyes on work."

My hands clenched into a fist. 

Why I had such a bad feeling about it?

-

"Mr Kim, you called me?" I asked, waiting for him to speak in his enticing voice but he didn't say, his eyes intently looked at me

"Mr Kim, you called me?" I asked, waiting for him to speak in his enticing voice but he didn't say, his eyes intently looked at me. "If there's nothing to say, I'll leave."

I turned around to leave but his hands held my arms to turn me towards him.

"Baby, did you forgot to smile?" He asked me softly, his fingers softly cupped and caress my cheeks, "Are you going to shoot in such a bad mood? I hope you didn't forget.. no matter what happens, it shouldn't affect the movie." 

"You don't have to worry a bit about it.." I smirked, "cause I know what I'm doing." With a sudden pull, he wrapped his arms around me.

"That's good baby, you remember," Taehyung said as his cheeks softly brush mine and his fingers gently roaming at my back.

My heart trembled when he embraced me warmly, this touch felt so familiar that my eyes close on their own. 

"Baby, tell me if someone tries to trouble you." A smile formed on my face as I heard him say, "I'll make sure they won't breathe the same air as you."

"Oh Tae..!" I playfully hit on his chest made him laugh.

I couldn't help to think when my arms moved around his waist to hug him back tightly. At that moment, I didn't want to leave him.

"Baby... if you're ready, we can plan one soon." 

"Huh?" I looked mystified in his eyes while he leans in closer to my face.

"Baby, you know what I mean..." I froze on the spot as he mumbles in my ears, his lips tenderly kissed sending sensational feelings deep down my belly, "Heize darling, let's be parents of naughty siblings."