❤ CXXX ❤

_

_

NO ONE'S POV: 

A few days ago,

"Didn't you say you're not going to leave her? You're responsible for her dumbass!" Baekhyun blurted out. 

Taehyung stood up shockingly, "When did I say dumbass? I said dumbness!"

"It's same!" Baekhyun chuckles. "So you're really going to divorce her after settling her career?" he seriously inquired.

"Yeah, I think it'll be good for her... and me. I don't really think she wants me. Why would she? She's suffering because of me..." Taehyung's eyes moistened as he thought all of the moment she shoved him away. "It feels like... like I'm the only one restraining her in this so-called silly marriage!" He sneers saying sarcastically, "Who am I? I'm just a counterfeit of my deceased twin who is lying entirely to his only love." 

There was a sudden pause as Baekhyun was blown away by his friend's hardship. How absurd this could be? All the time... whatever Taehyung fulfil it doesn't matter for her.

"Hey, do you know? Your brother could've rebelled from the whole world merely to bring a smile on her face while look at you... you're thinking of quitting!" Baekhyun snapped back.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows in confusion while Baekhyun added saying,  "Why don't you change the way you treat her? Stop being cold-hearted and show her how much you care for her. Confess that she means your world to you.

Baekhyun pressed on his words so hard just to embed in his mind. "At least try... make her believe she can lean on you. She can trust you."

Taehyung pressed his lips tightly before he explains, "My twin has spoiled her so badly that she is not giving me a damn look!"

Baekhyun smirked as he reckoned, "Why don't you spoil her more? I swear, she'll forget him and love you more. Isn't what all girls do when they find someone better?" 

-

K-NEWS: Present day,

CEO Kim Taehyung and actress Lee Heize, are married, the Korean film star confirmed Monday (Nov 3, 2020).

The 25-year-old wrote on his Instagram page: "Today I want to share with you guys about the most important and joyful promise I have made in my life.

I have pledged to spend the rest of my life with Lee Heize, the one who has always stuck by me for the past ten years."

Kim Taehyung who is a worldwide handsome man in the world said that "through all the good times and the bad times, I'm always here for (her)"

The Her Scent star also fans his fans, his family, his management agency Kim Entertainment, as well as the other artists and asked for "blessings for (their) future ahead as a married couple".