❤ XLVII ❤

TAEHYUNG'S POV: 

I saw her tensed as she felt her thoughts being read by me. Her heart raced and just when she couldn't withstand the pressure any longer, I spoke, breaking the silence, "why you always wanted to be in my bed..."

Heize trembled in shock. 

Had she found out about her feelings?

Panic flashed across her eyes. Trying desperately to hide her feelings, she blurted out, "I want a role in 'Webtoon'!"

She stopped mid-sentence, unable to continue.

She may have spoken too fast, causing me to be lost in a trance. For a long while, I stood silent.

HEIZE'S POV:

I felt as my heart was about to leap out of my throat. I struggled to calm down, staring straight at Taehyung's flawless face. 

Keeping my composure, I continued, "As you know, its been more than half a year since my debut but I haven't taken on any substantial roles. Since you hold so much authority in this industry, just a word would definitely secure me a role in 'Webtoon'."

I froze briefly. After about five seconds, I pressed my lips into a tight line. Slowly, I continued, "Yesterday night was..." 

Registering my words, Taehyung looked at me intensely. 

I wasn't in my senses.. 

I was so lost and crestfallen, 

I missed my husband

I didn't thought once replacing Taehyung as Taemin and now his hands were around my neck, pushing me to the wall the same way I did yet so fiercely.

As though trying to suppress his anger, his fingers on my neck started trembling. The next moment, he burst into laughter, "Kim Heize, are you trying to play with me?"

He chuckled, a short laugh no more than two counts, before the smile disappeared. He glared sharply at me, and with a cruel tone soaked in frost said, "So you want to play with me? Alright, I'll make sure to break you!"

Taehyung glared at me with a murderous expression. Clenching his teeth, he spat out his last sentence before ruthlessly removing his hands from my neck. Without sparing me another glance, he left.

NO ONE'S POV: 

Play till your death...

Heize's long lashes trembled slightly as her face paled. She remained glued to the wall until a thundering door slam resounded. Only then did she swallow the saliva that had formed behind her tightly clasped lips. Exhausted, she collapsed to the ground, tears clouding her vision.

Why would she climb into his bed just to act in 'Webtoon' ?

She just wanted to use it as an excuse to conceal her real feelings.

Feelings only kept to herself. Her love for him. 

She loved him as Taemin. She was secretly in love with him for the past few months, never daring or allowing herself to let him know.

She thought that if she just concealed her feelings, everything would turn out alright. But never would she have known that one night, slightly intoxicated with her feelings, she would expose her deepest secret. She had clearly overestimated her own abilities.

Even though Heize had infuriated Taehyung by climbing into his bed, she still received a phone call from 'Webtoon' crew three days later, informing her to go for an audition.

It wasn't made known to her whether the audition was the director's decision or an order from Kim Taehyung. 

Her screen time for the drama was neither too little nor too much. It wasn't a major role but it wasn't a filler either. But it was definitely a thousand times better than her previous role.

Since the role was obtained through undignified means, the audition was just a formality. Directly after it, she signed the contract.

Three days later, Kim Heize officially joined the crew, just a day after Kim Taehyung had flown off to Switzerland to film a new movie.

After a wild night together, the married couple of four months had gone separate ways.

▪▪▪

I wanna save you, every where, every time 

baby it's on my mind twenty four hours a day