❤ LV ❤

_

_

I stood blankly at the door for a long time, before I entered the bedroom. I looked all around, at the bed on the floor. 

In the end, my eyes stopped at the balcony, looking away from the mess that was created last night. 

Though my whole body had lost it's energy, I slowly crouched down. I hugged my knees and put my head in-between them.

Even if I was stupid, I knew that Taehyung was clearly venting his anger out on me.

Yet, no matter how hard I thought about it, I didn't understand just how I had triggered him to make him this angry.

The more I thought about it, the more I felt wronged. In the end, my shoulders started to tremble slightly, and sobs gently broke out.

-

It's been more than a week Taehyung didn't contacted me like always.. and I wasn't feeling the same. I can't feel the pain.

Sera was annoyed, hated me for blaming his so called psycho husband while I didn't mind her at all. I think, she needs time to over come from his habits. 

"Mrs Kim Heize," I glanced at Michel as she ran towards me, "it was a call from the famous director, he is offering you the first lead role!" Michel clapped her hands as she gave me the news.

"Really?"

I was surprised to know, how did they selected me without any audition. I didn't applied for this but I was going to take a chance. 

"You just have to sign the contract, here." She pointed at the contract papers and held the pen for me to sign it.

I didn't said anything, quietly looking at the papers.

"I'm so happy for you, Mrs Heize." I barely read the contract papers before signing it, "I'll be managing your schedules for the same." She smiled.

I should take this opportunity to be known in this film industry. 

I was about to walk ahead when Michel halts me in the way. 

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "What is it..?"

"Mrs Sera is waiting outside in the hall. Something important to discuss." Michel glanced at me with a worry while I gave her okay sign.

As I walked to the my hotel room's hall, Sera swiftly stood up. 

"Why are you doing this..?!" Sera exclaimed as soon as I took a seat, having my breakfast, "Leave him. Why don't you let me live in peace? Do you want money.. or Taemin's company? Just take it and let him be free."

I was silently chewing on my food. She was continously bickering with me but her act will not stop me. She can't move me from my decisions, his decisions.

I'll ruin him no matter what...

"I'll complain about this to Oppa." Sera pulled out her phone from her hand bag, calling Taehyung. 

"Fine." I mumbled while sipping on the orange drink, she got stunned for a second. 

"Wh--" before she could say anything someone enters from the main hallway. 

"Heize-shi.. let's go." Jimin said with a smile.

"We can continue this on some other day." I spared a last glance at her, she stamped her foot annoyingly, "I'll take my leave." I quickly took my bag to walk away. 

-

Jimin was driving his car, focused on the route, he asked me few questions which I barely answered. 

"Heize.. look, it's fine if you don't want to tell me. I won't mind." Jimin was clenching his fist on the steering wheel when I dazed out, "I care about you, Heize-shi. You can count on me." He smiled as he spared a glance at me before focusing on the way.

"It's been a week, I can't feel the same pain."

That was true, physically I was cured but emotionally I can't even think to get myself hurt.

"Do you want to go for check up?" He asked while I shook my head.

"No... I'm fine."

"If you say so..." He said lightly. 

"Mrs Kim Heize, Mr Kim is back in Seoul." 

My eyes didn't looked at Michel but listened to every sentence she told me.

"As per the news, Mr Kim has finished his shoot on time but he got into an accident. According to the crew, he accidentally fractured his arm."

My heart clenched at the news, my eyes were on the window, looking at the view thinking whether he really got hurt or he fooled the peoples. 

"Heize-shi.. don't worry. He will be alright." Jimin said while driving, "I heard he was treated by the best doctor."

"I don't care, Jimin." I sighed, "don't ever mention him."

Jimin didn't said anything after that while I could see Michel's eyes widen in shock. 

I don't really care what he do.. 

I should not care at all 

when he forced me into this relationship. 

My thoughts got distracted when my phone rings, I frowned before looking at the caller ID. 

Should I pick up or not? 

Maybe it's important call thinking about that accident.

"Hey darling... missed me."

"What do you need now?! Aren't you satisfied--"

"You should be thankful cause I didn't removed you from this industry in return of that night." Taehyung said playfully, smirking against the call.

"How could yo--"

"Slip into something sweeter darling."