❤ CXII ❤

-

-

I was selfish to look away from your tears

Your presence is still here, killing me again

Take me from the dark, from the dark

I ain't gonna make it myself 

_

NO ONE'S POV:

[Kim's Penthouse]

Early morning one by one, cool kisses rained down on her forehead, eyes, nose, and her lips...

She didn't feel the disgust and dirtiness she usually felt, but instead, felt like she was treated like the most precious thing in the world.

Who.. was he...

Ah, that hurt...

Why did he bite her?

As much as Taehyung was trying to restrain himself, he finally couldn't resist and carried her into his room. 

Although he knew that he shouldn't wake her, his actions had unconsciously taken on a ruthless tint.

This woman... could always push him to lose his control so easily!

No... Don't touch me.

Leave me alone! I don't want to see your face again...

That phrase was like a planet that had come crashing in at a high speed, crushing his rationality into dust.

When his lips and tongue slid past the girl's smooth and soft neck, he could no longer hold back the rising lust in his chest. 

He bit down fiercely, using the most primitive method to mark out his prey like a beast...

Heize slept all night until she woke up naturally the next morning.

She had slept so well last night that it felt like something wasn't right. 

Why did a part of her tongue hurt? 

Did she bite herself while dreaming last night...?

Was it too savage that she had bitten herself...

At breakfast, everything was normal.

Seeing how Taehyung was dressed, it seemed like he was going back to work today. He was impeccably attired in Western-style clothing, sitting there like an aristocrat having his coffee and reading the newspapers.

"You don't have to hurry now; your filming will be tonight.. and wait for me after shoot as always."

Taehyung's expression was as cold and distant as usual, as if nothing had happened last night.

Heize heaved a sigh of relief, and somehow felt that she was being too sensitive.

-

Sera wasn't affected in the least by the surrounding. When the sound of the people's voice died down in her mind, her expression changed immediately.

Her eyes became that of a 16-year-old young woman – pure and clear, and as lively as the sun. Her face was perfectly adorned with a lazy, devil-may-care expression.

She raised the hem of her skirt, lifted up a foot, and kicked open her room door.

A young man laid on the black silky bedsheets with his hands and feet bound up. That color made his complexion look even more pale and fragile, giving others the urge to ravage him.

Upon hearing the kick on the door, Jeon Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He watched in a daze as a young lady approached the bed with light shining from behind her.

Kim Sera sat next to the bed. From her bosom, she fished out a packet. "I had to wait an hour in line to buy these red cherries from Fuking Store. You gonna eat some?"

Jeon Jungkook turned his head away and closed his eyes, completely ignoring her.

Kim Sera took one and tossed it into her mouth. She grinned craftily. "Not going to eat? Then I'm going to feed you! In a way that might embarrass you..."

"You..." Jeon Jungkook immediately opened his eyes. The expression in his eyes was three parts anger and seven parts humiliation. "You're a girl. How could you be this immodest!"

Kim Sera cast a sideways glance at him and raised her eyebrows. "Modesty? What's the use of feeling shame? Can that kill an enemy or attract a wife?"

Jeon Jungkook exploded in anger. "The Kim family is loyal and righteous. Each of your family member have an good image in front of whole country, but you... you spend your days playing with others life. How will you face your own family?"

Kim Sera had heard those same words from the people around her so often that her ears had practically fallen off. 

Using her fingers to plug her ears, she spoke loudly while holding a cherry in between her mouth, "You're still unmarried even at this age. There are three ways to be unfilial, but the worst is having an divorce. How will you face your own family?"

Jeon Jungkook almost died of frustration from her twisted logic. He spoke haughtily, "Those are two different matters. Besides, my interests lie elsewhere!"

Kim Sera stomped her foot by the bedside. Using the things whichever came first in her sight, she smashed the vanity mirror over and over again. 

Finally, she lifted his chin in a manner that was neither harsh nor gentle. Her expression was like a cunning and naughty little fox. 

"Jungkook-ah.. what do you think of this suggestion? I'll be your wife again. Once I become your wife, I'll do whatever you tell me to. If you want me to walk East, I won't walk West. If you want me to be good, I'll listen to you obediently. Won't we both be able to face our family this way?"

Jeon Jungkook was stunned. A trace of urgency flashed across his face, "You... Don't speak nonsense!"

As if she had discovered a whole new world, Kim Sera scooted forward until she was almost touching his face. "Eh? Jungkook, you're blushing! You actually like me, don't you? Why don't we skip to our wedding night and seal the deal?"

-

It feels like a tear in my heart

Like a part of me missing

And I just can't feel it

I've tried and I've tried

And I've tried