❤ XCII ❤

_

_

Getting more and more in the mood 

Eyes shine on each other

The silence flowing is also sticky.

Between us. I feel good with you 

I feel good. It's dangerous. 

I guess I'll cross the line.

-

"Heize darling, we've arrived," Taehyung announced.

"Alright, you have an early night. I'll get going and you too." Heize got out of the car hurriedly.

Taehyung quickly passed the keys to the guard to park the car before she did and took long strides towards the private elevator. He lived in with his wife in the same penthouse yet she was so engrossed into others matters made him infuriate.

After saying a goodbye, he waited outside the penthouse. Nobody used to live on the top floor as it was only made for them to stay together. Who knew one day she would bring a enemy over?

"Ay, Noona, I..." Jungkook wanted to say something to Heize initially but she had already left.

Jungkook looked strangely at Heize as he got off urgently. What happened? I haven't seen that look on her face before - it's as if a great enemy is approaching...

Heize rushed to Taehyung who standing in front of penthouse. She coughs nervously. "Tae, what happened? Why are you standing here? Why didn't you go inside instead?! It's so cold out here!"

Heize spoke while she tried to calm herself down - Taehyung rarely paid any attention to the gossip online, so he definitely didn't know about what happened at the dinner hall from beginning. This little stomach-ache of hers would be gone within a day or two and it didn't matter even if he found out by then...

Heize reasoned through everything very well, however, the moment she finished speaking, the man standing before her looked at her plainly and said, "You've broken the rules."

His voice was so deep and hoarse at the movement that Heize felt so cold that her body trembled uncontrollably and all her hope shattered instantly.

It was simply naive of her to attempt to bluff her way out with Taehyung...

As Taehyung had been so lenient these past few days, she had forgotten how terrifying this man could be.

At this moment, he didn't have a single tinge of warmth on his body. His gaze was cold and forboding - it seemed like he was really angry.

"Sorry, I couldn't push this time, but it was just a small meeting. Look at me if you don't believe me! I'm totally fine!" In order to prove it, Heize quickly lifted her sleeve, turn round and revealed her skin wasn't marked or touched in wrong way.

However, Heize quickly realized what a huge mistake she was making.

After seeing her flat belly, Taehyung's face became scarier and she caught a glimpse of the Taehyung she knew from childhood - the one who was irrational and didn't have any emotions like a wild beast that could lose control anytime.

Heize realized she had been too relaxed recently and had forgotten how scary this person was...

Taehyung's gaze was colder than the moonlight above when memory of Heize holding Jungkook tightly in the private dinner hall flashes in his mind. He continued staring at her as he said, "Do you like him?"

"Ah? Who?" Heize was stunned by his question that came out of nowhere.

It took her a good few seconds to realize who he was referring to...

Damn! What a huge misunderstanding!

Taehyung wouldn't think there's something going on between me and Jungkook, right?

How is that possible?!

How exactly did such a frightening misunderstanding arise?

Heize was racking her brains for a way to explain and appease him, but right at this moment, Jungkook's loud voice resounded from behind her. "Noona, Noona, why did you run off so quickly?! My penthouse is too far away, and I'm too lazy to go back. I got guards to park the car. I'll sleep with you tonight instead!"

The second Jungkook's words came out, Heize felt an intangible and ominous wind from hell rising up...

What the h*ll do you mean, sleep with me tonight???!!!

All these people she was meeting were all so troublesome, and this one was simply driving her to her death!

Heize's face was rigid. "No way. Go back to where you're supposed to be!"

Seeing that Heize had rejected him without any hesitation, Jungkook's face fell. "Why? I'm already here anyway - just take me in, eh!"

Heize suppressed the fury within. "I have a husband."