[Intro]

~Authors Note~

Hi!
I recently joined the MHA fandom and Im currently on season 2 of the anime. I did spoil myself my seeing bits of the 3rd season but Ill try to finish the second season. (I was at the sports thingy part and sorry to those who loved those episodes, yeah It was KINDA boring for me. But Its a great anime!)
So I apologize if I get anything wrong and please correct me if there are any errors so I can fix it right away!

Im gonna make you, the reader, KINDA Op but Ill try to balance it out by adding a few disadvantages ówò

Oh and this story will have NO Smutt or Lemons. But maybe a tiny weeeeny bit of fluff dashed into there. Sorry Im just bad at writing sexual stuff and I don't feel comfortable doing it so my apologies again.

================================

{STORY INTRO}

(Y/N) was kicked out of her family at a teen age due to her inability to control her powerful quirk. Now out on the Japanese streets, (Y/N) set a path for her own life. She studied hard and tried to get jobs to get money.

Eventually, she finally finished high-school. But one day she ran into a man that was fascinated by her quirk. He offered for her to train mastering them in Korea. She happily accepted.

Years passed and she and her master were great friends and it was (Y/N's) time to return to Japan. Little did she know what her master had planned for her...

The story takes place right after you finish moving in. SORRY!! Im just so lazy writing the intro bitz Im just so excited to get to the juicy parts!!