[Chapter 23]

=Toshinori's POV=

I storm my way back into the school and into the teachers lounge.

"HAAAAAYYY All MIGHT! Did you find the damsel-!""

"-IM gonna say this once, and ONLY once... WE, are not a thing!" I barked at Present Mic I grabbed my stuff along with my phone and barged back out of the lounge. 

Did I make a scene? YES. Did I WANT to make a scene? NO. I swear, Mic is getting on peoples nerves every single day!

I make it to the front of the school and down the walkway towards the main gate when suddenly I hear my phone buzz. 

I look down and its a message...

from Inko.

============

(Inko) Hey Toshinori! How has it been? Its been a while since we chatted. 

Oh hey. Yeah sorry for not texting you, Ive just been busy with things lately

(Inko) Oh... Im sorry to hear that. Hey maybe we can hang out at a small bakery/cafe place I pass by sometimes and eat! It'll be my treat! Its still early and they dont close till 10!

=============

I look up from my phone and think. I mean, she isnt wrong, we have always talked to each other about our problems and I have been quite busy and stressed lately... and after what happened with (Y/N) today...... Yeah! I deserve this! 

===============

Oh of course! I'd love to! I can really use some relaxation! Where's the bakery at?

(Inko) Oh its called Tutu's Bakery. I'll send you the location.

============

My heart dropped a little bit at that. Tutu's Bakery? Isnt that one of (Y/N)'s friends or something?? I mean, she did ask if I was her boyfriend... You know what, I just need to get my mind off things! 

=============

Sweet. Ill be there soon.

(Inko) Cool! okay! :D

=============

I tuck my phone back into my pocket and start making my way to the bakery.